In love (02)

I cleared my throat and said " Jungkook oppa is my favourite member " I shyly put my head down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silence filled the air... then suga started to speak . "Aww someone is shy XD " I looked at the ground and smiled like an idiot .

Taehyung grabbed my hand and said " Jungkook is your bias? Be prepared {Y/N} cause im going to make you fall for me " my cheeks was burning hot . I wondered why he said that .

Jimin put his hands on my cheeks and said " you are so cute when you blush . You are going to be mine " he winked at me

"No no no! I'll be her one and only hope! " J hope said as he smiled and wave at me . I was so clueless to why they were saying all these . I think im a fool .

We continued playing truth or dare then now the bottle hit Taehyung. He chose truth and Jin asked " Taehyung ah , Do you like {Y/N} ? " I was shocked at the question but was curious about his answer too. Like have you thought of your idol liking you?

Without any hesitation, he said " Ne (yes) hyung! I love her " he looked at me and gave me that cute smile of his .  I was surprised at his answer . His answer earned some stare from the other members too.

After playing truth or dare for a while , suga said " guys , this is getting a little boring . Most of the time is truth . Why not lets play dare or double dare? " Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

The bottle hit Jimin this time round . He chose dare and Suga dared him to do what he is thinking in his brain right now. I was wondering what he was thinking about .

Just at that moment , Jimin held my hand and he leaned closer to me . My heart started to pump so hard . I can feel his breathing on my skin . He then kissed my cheeks . I stared into blank space . I felt like this is just a dream but it wasn't .

Jhope stood up and said "hey thats cheating! " he pouted . Jimin didn't care what Jhope said and said " {Y/N} Im sorry , I just couldn't resist it . You were too cute and I just kept thinking about you and keep staring at you "

I was so bewildered at what just happened . My face was so red . I didn't know if Im supposed to reply or comment on what he said . I just sat there quietly with my head down .

Many thoughts rushed through my head .
"Omg first is Taehyung oppa , he confessed . Is it? "
" Is this true ? "
"Am I dreaming ?"
"Jimin oppa , just kissed me on the cheek . Oh my does that mean he like me?"
"Ohmahgawd am I dreaming ? This is too much >< "

I stood up and said " uh.. I'll go to the washroom for a moment " I quickly ran out of the practice room and rushed to the toilet . Although I dont really know where Im going . I walked around and didn't know where the washroom was.

Just then, someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. I turn around and saw Jhope . He laughed and said "pabo (fool) , do you even know where you are going? Haha I will take you to the washroom " I was so embarrassed . I just followed him behind thinking how stupid I must have looked .

I went in the washroom and stared into the mirror . I thought to myself, "this reality is just like a wonderful dream but why would they like a girl like me? There is like a whole lot of better girls out there ... why me? "

I breathe in and out a few times before heading out . When I left the toilet , Jhope was standing there waiting for me . He smiled and asked "you feeling better ? Haha Im sure you are very flustered at what just happen . I wont give you any pressure at all but just letting you know I'll be there for you whenever you need me" I smile at him and thanked him .