This jerk is getting to my nerves. He's just too clingy with her. His arm is always around her, his hands touching her everywhere. The worst thing is that Jess seems to be liking it. How can she? They talk as if I'm not there. 

Her giggles make me remember our good times together. She used to giggle at every joke I made even when they are corny. Now, I see her doing the same to another man. Her smiles....those were supposed to be for me. 

Jealous? YES! I am fucking jealous right now. So jealous that if only we were somewhere more private, I would've pummeled this guy into ashes. 

When he gets up to go to the bathroom, I take advantage and lean over the table at Jess. 

"Jess, what do you think are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Her all too innocent smile makes me want to pull her to my lips. 

"This! Mark? Do you really think I'm stupid enough to believe this?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Drop it Jess. You don't even like him."

"I do." Twitch. I knew it.

"No, you don't. I know when you're lying. So stop this bullshit right now."

"This is not bullshit, Lei. I don't know what you're thinking. But, Mark and I are real." She says it with a straight face. Could it be real?

Just then, Mark comes back. To add fire to my already burning insides, she stands up and kisses him on the lips. 

Please, Jess. Don't do this to me. I regret everything I did. Just come back...please...Stop all this! I love you. I want to scream it all out, but I stop myself and just grumbled. 

I have to think of something before this gets on any further. 

I call my secretary once I get back to the hotel and tell him to pack his bags and fly to Korea ASAP. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jess

Lei! 

My heart starts beating faster as he turns around and looks me straight in the eye. It is him. What's he doing here? My knees are starting to get weak. I fight the urge to run to his arms and hug him. 

Stay calm, Jess. Be casual. 

I'm able to put myself together and meet him straight in the eye without looking like a total jerk. Good thing, Mark's arm is supporting me up. 

When I asked him about his parents and he said they missed me, the look in his eyes shows me something more. 

I should applaud myself for my self-control. I get through the whole meal, only focusing at the man beside me. I actually forgot Lei is even there. This is one of the times when Mark and I just get lost in our non-stop chatter. My laughter is genuine when we talk like this. I don't have to pretend to be having a good time, because I really am. 

When it's just me and Lei at the table, I know he was gonna suspect me of lying. I don't know how he can always tell when I lie, but I deny all his allegations. I don't want to admit that I'm doing this just because of his dad. 

But why is he getting all worked up on this? If he thinks I'm lying then why doesn't he run home and tell his dad? 

To make him shut up and believe, I kiss Mark once he comes back. That worked alright. Lei doesn't talk until we get out.