Chapter 10 (part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Oohh... well, my girlfriend over here won't like it" I kissed Ally playfully on her jaw line and she clearly caught in.

"I love you, baby" She intertwined her fingers with mine as the guy choked.

I mentally burst laughter, I bet Ally did too. She is surprisingly good at this. We are such an amazing team.

It was the perfect timing because the singer just announced they are about to play the last song of the night. So, these dudes have no time to kick us out, they can still drool over us; that's all they are gonna get.

I wanna dance with somebody. I can't believe it. I freaking adore that song. And I know for sure who I wanna dance with. I immediately pull Ally up with me.

"Last song of the night" I raised my eyebrows. "Dale, mi amor" I said in my Cuban accent.

I grabbed both of Ally's hands and started dancing and playing around with her, she's just so easy to handle.

We were giggling endlessly; a turnaround; then, I roll her tiny body towards mine to eventually meet her eyes. "With somebody who loves me!!!" I scream giving into the lyrics.

I release her and move my hands in the air in circles and Ally just mimics me; It's time for our move, hips colliding again.

The song reaches its climax. I hug Ally from behind again and sing on her ear while I rub my body sensually against hers.

"I wanna dance with somebody,

I wanna feel the heat with somebody,

I wanna dance with somebody,

With somebody who loves me"

We delivered that last line in unison lost in each other's eyes.

Ally hugs me tight and I just can't help but lift her up a little while squeezing her.

"Do you love me???" I asked.

"Of course I do"

"I love you too"

I let her go and drop her on her feet. We share an intense look. There's obviously tension.

I can't take the seriousness anymore and I burst the biggest laughter ever. Ally gets infected with my laugh and can't stop laughing no sense too. She pulls me for another hug and she whispers.

"What do we do know??"

"What do you...." I look to see the guys waiting for us. "Ohh...I need to pee....Ally would you come with me?" Ally nodded. "We're going to the restroom we'll be right back"

I grabbed her hand and sped up the pace towards the restroom.

"Thought we were leaving" Ally said confused.

"And we are, but I just need to actually pee" We both chuckled madly.

We went to the restroom and disappeared as far as we could, making sure the guys didn't catch on us.

Once we caught the elevator down we were at the street again, at Hollywood Blvd.

"I promise you that was the best night of life, Oh my Gosh" Ally expressed excited grabbing my hands.

"Mine too!!! I mean....unbelievable...I told you to don't trust sugar it is dangerous" We both giggle.

"You know....I just wanna jump and scream...." I jumped on my feet. "Shit! Heels really hurt" I took them of and get off my purse a pair of flats and put them on.

"Really??? You are a genius....these are killing me" Ally said amused.

"I know" I take the heels and gave them to Ally. "Hold them for me please" And when she did I picked her up carrying her bridal style.