Life Dreams - Chapter 19

Dakota Wright | Kota

I sat in the police station for hours, it almost felt as if I was there forever. My leg bounced up and down wildly as I rubbed my stomach trying to keep calm. I was suddenly growing impatient and waiting for Chance and his lawyer to make their way out of the interrogation room with the two pigs that had arrested him earlier today.

After a few minutes had went by Mama Keshia had rung the bell that sat on the desk in front of the officer who guarded the holding cells. "Excuse me! Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on and where is my child?" She shouted throughout the police station. As the guard stood she raised her hand to speak as if we were in elementary school.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need for you to calm down and lower your tone or I'll be forced to arrest you." The guard who appeared to be "Officer Daniels" had told mama making her go into a fuss. "I'm not going do shit until I know what's going on with my damn son! So unless you going arrest me then do just that until then shut up, I know my fucking rights. Matter of fact where's the damn sheriff?" She asked in an impatient tone.

"Mrs. Johnson." Marcia, Chance's lawyer called out to mama Kesh. "Ms. Jones." She corrected her as she walked away from the officer who was sitting at the desk. "What's the update with Chance?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Well.. I have good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" She asked looking around as everyone surrounded her waiting for answers. "Good" We all said at once as she nodded. "Well the good news is that Chance car was searched for possession of marijuana and cocaine but nothing was found so he's good on that, but......." She stopped for a minute.

"But what? Stop beating around the bush Marcia!" I said growing impatient with her slow ass. "Well since everything took place on a public property and the firearm is a pistol, he'll have to serve a minimum of 3 to 12 months in prison. I'm sorry to say but Chance might just be serving some time." Marcia explained as I felt as a tear escaped my eyes.

I shook my head and rushed out of the police station with Keyana right on my heels. "Dakota!" She yelled as she grabbed my arm spinning me around to face her. "What Keyana? What do you want? It's nothing anybody can say or do to get Chance out of that hell hole! He's going to miss possibly a year of his son's life. What am I going to do Kee? Huh? What am I going to do?" I broke down in my sisters arms. It was so much to take in at once, I felt lost.

I was hurting something serious and I just couldn't handle the stress that was being thrown my way, but being the girlfriend I am and vowed to be. I was going to ride for mine even if that meant I had to handle Aaron on my own.

Aaliyah Rayon | LeeLee

"Daddy, I'm home!" I yelled dropping my keys on the table by the front door. Expecting my father to be in the living room but instead he wasn't. "In my office baby girl!" He yelled back. Assuming he wanted me I walked towards the back until I reached the door of his office.

I slid the doors open without a knock and found my dad and my uncle having a conversation. I screamed running towards my uncle giving him the biggest hug ever. I was so happy to see my uncle since he's been in hiding since I was 3. "What's up niecey?" He smiled down at me as I was still hugging him.

"Nothing much, I've missed you Uncle Anthony. You ready to come out of hiding?" I asked with a smirk. I was so excited for the upcoming events my dad had planned and with uncle Anthony being back in the picture it made things ten times better.

"I was born ready baby, now all I need you to do is keep doing what you doing and act like you really wanna be with that little motherfucker and the plan will be in action sooner then later. I'm ready to get what's mine even if that means I gotta kill my own child." He grinned making me and dad smirk along with him.

"Aaliyah baby come make daddy happy." I licked my lips then walked towards him dropping to my knees and pulling out his shaft taking it in my mouth as uncle Anthony came behind me and pulled down my pants shoving himself inside my cave making me let out a loud moan.

This was definitely going to be a long night for me.

Amina Braxton | Mina

I sat in the lounge chair as Dr. Lesley asked me questions about my family and other personal things. I thought it would be best if I seen a therapist from time to time to get myself together. After all I was going to be a mother soon whether I liked it or not.

"So Amina, how far along are you?" Dr. Lesley asked as she looked over her glasses at me. "Almost 4 months." I told her proudly. She jolted down on little notepad then looked at me again. "When are you due?" She asked this time.

"February 14th." I said sitting up more in the seat as she jolted down again. "So what brings you in today?" She asked adjusting in her seat. I sighed and ran my fingers through my curly hair. "I have a problem with sleeping with men and not knowing how to handle my own insecurities." I told her truthfully.

"Okay, so what are those insecurities?" I bit the inside of my lip preparing myself for this. "I don't feel pretty, all my life I had to compete where I didn't compare." I told her refusing to let a tear to drop. "And where exactly don't you compare sweetheart?" She asked me.

"The beauty department, I can't compete with Brittany, Dakota, or Keyana. I've never been as beautiful as them so I always thought I had to sleep around to get where I am today." I said as a tear slipped down from my eye.

"I see, first of all Amina from the looks of it and from the pictures you've shown me recently tells me that you all are equally beautiful. Don't degrade yourself because of what someone else have told you. Your beautiful, smart, and have an awesome personality. Do you understand me?" She told me looking me directly in the eyes. I nodded my head yes and wiped my face.

She gave me a small smile then spoke again "I have one more question." I nodded for her to go on. "In your notebook you wrote three names instead of two. Who is Keon?" She asked making me frown.

Anthony in MM