Life Dreams - Chapter 7

July 13, 2013

Dakota Wright | Kota

Today was Brittany's birthday dinner. I was now at the mall trying to figure out what I was going to wear tonight because it seems like I'm growing out of my clothes.

It's been a week since the incident with my "father" and I haven't heard from him. Granny's back from her trip and knows I'm pregnant, because of my father of course. She was mad but got over it after she gave me a long speech.

Tomorrow I'll be 3 months and so far I really hated being pregnant, the morning sickness is just too much. Me and Chance talked over some names of what we wanted to name the baby if it was a girl or a boy and I'm excited.

I walked into forever 21 and searched through the dress rack and found a cute black dress to go with my black red bottoms, Chance brought for me. I tried it on to make sure it fit, then I walked over to the register to pay.

I payed for the dress and also a clutch to match then walked out the store walking to towards the entrance of the mall. I was texting on my phone when I bumped into someone.

" Oh I'm sorry. " I said looking up at the person, I stopped then rolled my eyes wishing I never apologized.

" Oh, I know you are bitch! " Tierra said chuckling along with her minions. I chuckled with them making them stop laughing and look at me confused.

" What's funny thot? " Tierra asked as she raised a eyebrow.

" You little baby. " I said making a baby voice.

" Whatever, you won't be laughing when I take my man back. Oh and stay away from him! " She said taking a step forward and I did the same. Pregnant or not, no one is going to disrespect me.

" Did you hear yourself? If he was your man don't you think you would have him and didn't have to take him from me? Silly bitches! " I said shaking my head turning to walk away leaving her there dumbfounded.

Females really get on my nerves with that " Stay away from my man " shit. If he was so much of your man wouldn't he be fucking with you and not me? But I'll sip this tea.

I got in my car putting on my seatbelt turning on my car then speeding out the parking lot. I got home within 10 minutes and it's a 25 minute drive to and from the mall. I looked the clock and noticed it was 7:36 p.m. and the dinner started at 8:30.

I rushed to inside the house and to my room removing all my clothes. I walked in the bathroom turning on the shower stepping inside. I rushed to wash my body and do my hygiene, after 30 minutes I was done.

I took out the flat iron and my makeup bag and set it on the bathroom sink once I took my hair down I put hair products inside, then started to flat iron it. It took me 30 minutes to flat iron my hair and do my makeup. I put on my dress and shoes then put on the matching jewelry I had to go with it.

I grabbed my phone looking at the time noticing I was running late. I picked up everything I needed and ran out yelling to granny telling her to lock the door. I got in my car starting it then driving off. It took me 15 minutes to get there.

I walked inside and went to the hosts telling the party name, they led me to the table as everyone stared. I looked around as my eyes fell on Chance and Amina, she was sitting in the seat I was suppose to be in. I was already irritated with being late and now that just pissed me off, I greeted everybody taking a seat by Brittany.

I gave her the gift I had in my clutch then took minute to check out her look. She had on a all white body suit with a white blazer and some black red bottoms with big curls. She looked so gorgeous.