Life Dreams - Chapter 9

July 27, 2013

Keyana Wright | Kee

It's been weeks since I found out about Mina and Mir. Since then I really haven't talked to anyone except Nell, I wasn't even speaking to Dakota. I was always the one known for not being able to hold grudges but I was doing good this time.

I have to admit, I am kind of heart broken that Khamir hasn't tried to call me that must mean he's really guilty and I didn't wanna believe it but I had too.

I really missed him, well the dick. I'm so sexually frustrated now it's ridiculous I haven't had sex in almost a month. Khamir is the only person I've ever been with, and I don't want that to change any time soon. Then again I didn't want to be with someone I couldn't trust.

My phone rung stopping from what I was thinking about it read : "Mama 👩🏽😘🔐". Thinking of the devil and his moms call.

"Hello?" I answered trying to sound sleep, it was 11 o'clock I'm usually still sleep at this time.

"Keyana I know damn well you ain't sleep. Get up and get ready, I'll be there in an hour." she said in a stern tone.

I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes "Well good morning to you too ma. And how you know I don't have something to do today?" I said in a sarcastic way.

"I'm sorry, Good morning baby. I know these last few weeks every time we talk you aren't doing anything, but moping around and I can bet $100 you're not doing anything now." She said. I just sat quiet because she was right, before I could speak she started talking again.

"Exactly what I thought. So get ready, you can wear something comfy but you still have to be cute as always." She said chuckling making me blush even though I knew she was kidding.

After talking for a few more minutes she hung up. I turned on my stereo connected it to my phone and turned on my pandora, I turned it all the way up since I knew granny was gone and wasn't here to complain.

I went to my closet and picked out some high waisted ripped shorts, a white tank top, my red plaid shirt and my red converse. I went in the bathroom turned on the shower then went back in my room to lock the door, wrapped my hair that I had flat ironed yesterday because I was bored.

I got in the shower and took care of my hygiene. I got out brushed my teeth and put my face mask on. I went to dry off and rub my love spell lotion all over my body. I put on my underclothes, clothes, shoes and wrapped the plaid shirt around my waist then went to was the face mask off cause it's starting to itch.

I unwrapped my hair then put on my daily eyeliner, mascara and today ruby woo lipstick then went to put on my white tank top. Finally sprayed myself with the love spell perfume to match the lotion.

I turned off the music then got my lipstick, wallet, charger to put it in my purse and grabbed my phone to go sit in the living room until she was here. I walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat but then I got a text.

From : Mama 👩🏽😘🔐 - I'll be there in five. Oh & don't eat greedy. Received 11:50 a.m.

I mentally whined because I was so hungry but I was ok because that meant we was going out to eat.

I was starting to walk out the house but Dakota's room door flew open and she came out fully dressed heading towards the front door. "Goodmorning Keyana Gia Wright" she said sarcastically.

I looked at her and walked out. She was right behind me except she had to lock the door. I pressed the elevator button hoping it would come before she got here so I didn't have to ride with her but it wanted to take its precious time so she made it.