We exit the ship and once I lay my eyes on the beautiful scenery, I can't help but gasp. The trees are exotic and the ground is spotted with beautiful flowers. Streams run delicately through the ground.

"Ben. This is truly stunning." I say in awe.

He says nothing but nods. His jaw clenches and he begins walking.

"How do you know this place?" I ask curiously as we walk further.

His mouth begins to form words but he stops, furrowing his eyebrows. He looks around like he's looking for his words.

"When Luke began suspecting my pull to the dark side, he brought me here. Like he thought isolating me was going to help. We did tons of training here and Luke had talks with me all the time but Snoke was always talking to me. He told me to act as if the training was working. So I did and Luke took me back." He pauses, swallowing hard. "A few days after is when Snoke had instructed me to kill the rest of his padawans." His voice comes to an immediate halt after that. I didn't expect to get so much information from my question.

"I'm sorry, Ben. I didn't mean to pry or upset you." I whisper. He stops immediately and turns to me.

"No, Rey. It's fine. We need to learn about each other. This is exactly what we need to do. Plus, you know as well as I do that you don't need to be sorry for bringing up my past. I have done horrible things and you shouldn't feel the need to repress from talking about them." He puts his arms on my shoulders and looks down sorrowfully.

I nod and look down. He brings my chin up lightly and smiles.

"This is going to be good for us. We just need to figure everything out- figure each other out. Okay?"

"Okay." I smile while pursing my lips. I don't feel right and I can't place my finger on why.

As we being walking again and Ben speaks.

"Now tell me how you got so good at flying." He beams at me.

I laugh.

"I honestly have no idea."
---------
As we walk upon the hut, I observe its features. It's a dirty white and looks to be rather old. Ben walks in front of me and opens the door. I walk inside and feel uneasy. This is a place where a young Ben lingered, the dark side coursing through him. He walked in this very room.

There are two beds one on each side. Dust covers the blankets. Ben walks to one of the beds and begins taking his coat off.

"It's too hot." He mutters.

He throws the coat off unto the bed and turns to me. He is wearing a tight shirt that leads into the sleeves. He has loose black pants on made from a material I don't recognize.

He turns to look at me and smirks. My cheeks heat up immediately.

"There's somewhere I want to take you." He says running a hand through his dark hair. I cock an eyebrow at him, curiously.

"It's worth the walk, I promise." He says stumbling to the door.

I follow behind him closely.

We don't speak as we walk. We only exchange glances, like we know what we want to say to each other but we can't get it out.

It never occurred to me how clumsy Ben is. Every few steps he trips up and his posture lurches down. I bite down on my bottom lip roughly to prevent myself from laughing. It's quite adorable, I must admit. He steps over the streams easily because of his height but me on the other hand- it's more difficult.

It's seems like we've been walking forever until we cut through a small patch of forest. We come out of it and my breathe is taken away. A beautiful waterfall cascades down into a pool of water at the bottom. The sound of the water is truly music to my ears.

"Ben," I gasp.

He turns to me smiling.

"This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen." I say in awe. I realize I say that a lot. He probably thinks I'm crazy but I am a girl who has lived in a desert most of her life.

"Luke used to take me here to meditate." He says walking over beside the waterfall and sitting down on the grass. I plop down next to him and lean into his sturdy figure. I glance up at the waterfall. It falls so peacefully.

"Isn't it true Jedi are not allowed to love?" I ask Ben curiously.

"That's true," he sighs. "That's partly why I couldn't stay with Luke. I was a lonely boy, so eager to love. I loved my mother and father but I felt as if it was a horrific crime against everything I had been training for. I had so much hate for the restrictions that had been set upon me. So I rebelled." His gaze becomes dazed.

His touch stiffens as he clenches his jaw. It's like the very mention of his past sends him into some kind of rage. I push closer to him, reassuring him that I'm there. Silence soon falls upon us. Then suddenly he speaks as if he is trying to relive the tension.

"So, my scavenger. Tell me about you, about your parents." He looks into my eyes, trying to seek out my reaction.

I left out a puff of air before speaking.

"Well, my mother and father left me on Jakku." Pain courses through me as I think about my family.

"Why did they leave you there?" He says, almost angrily.

"I don't really know. I had heard them talking about how a knew threat had appeared to the Jedi and the next day I was dropped off on Jakku. Something was also said about my grandfather but I don't know what he had to do with it." Ben's eyes look at me contently.

"What are their names?" He asks quickly. I cock an eyebrow at him.

"I don't remember," I can feel my eyes welling up with tears.

"I'm so sorry, Rey. I know you want to know who you are. But you already do. You are a strong, kind, determined woman. Whoever you parents are will never change that." He offers a slight smile.

"Thank you, Ben. I just feel like there's an entire part of me out there."

"I promise you I'll do everything in my power to find them." He says suddenly.

"Ben, that's-" He cuts me off.

"I'll do whatever is necessary." He smiles gently.

"Thank you, Ben." I say pursing my lips. I pause before speaking again.

"I'm so glad I found you." I sigh happily.

"You saved me, Rey. If anyone should be glad, it's me." The odd feeling of hesitation returns. I ignore it and move closer.

I wrap my arms around his neck so I'm practically sitting on him.

I bring my lips to his and push him back slowly so that we are laying on the grass. I run my hands through his hair, a new favorite hobby I've discovered, and feel the kiss become more aggressive. I pull away gently so that my face hangs above him. I wide smile appears on his face.

"You're improving." I tease. He laughs loudly.

"So that's how it is?" He smirks. I nod. "Okay, I see." He smiles evilly.

Before I can process what's happening, Ben has flipped me over. Now that I'm on the bottom he begins tickling me. I begin to cry out laughter.

"Ben!" I try to say, laughing uncontrollably. His hair dangles in my face and his fingers poke at my ribs.

"Stop!" I yell out playfully.

"If you insist." He chuckles. He sits up and I gasp for air. I hit him jokingly.

"I about peed myself!" I yell. He chuckles and looks up at the sky. The sun illuminates his face beautifully. He looks golden.

I stare at him, admiring every feature.

Out of all the beautiful things I've seen today, he's the one I enjoy the most.
________________________________

I tried to have Kylo and Rey have an Anakin/Padme moment. Hope you enjoyed. :)

Thanks for reading!