Stingy's P.O.V.

I don't know why I even listened to Miranda, but whatever. Maybe Same was actually dead. After I got done texting Miranda, my new BFF, Steph and I got into my sexy golden car. Minutes later we arrived at the restaraunt and there was a burning cop car in the parking lot.

I parked and got out of my car and saw the burning body parts of Same and Kat. I began to cry.

"Stingy, I thought you hated Same." said Miranda.

"This is the happiest day of my life. These are tears of joy!" I exclaimed. I grabbed Stephen's hand and we began to skip around in circles. Just then I saw a familiar face. Spencer Shay.

I stopped skipping. "YOU!" I pointed at him, "You beat me in that art contest with one of your stupid sculptures! That trophy was supposed to be MINE! MINE! MINE!" I began to cry angrily.

"Dude. Calm down." said Spencer, "I still have the trophy if you want it."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and I calmed down my crying.

"LOL! JK!" he said "AHAHAHA! AHAHAHA!"

"WHAT?!" I screamed, "You don't deny Stingy of his precious belongings!"

"TOO BAD!" he yelled back, "I just did!"

I looked back in astonishment at Stephen and I began to cry harder. Stephen hugged me and whispered in my ear, "It's okay, Stingy. You can have my MVP trophy."

"Stingy." I turned around to see yet another familiar face.

"SPORTACUS!" I exclaimed. He nodded and walked up to Steph and me.

"I just wanted to say that you could have my trophies as well."

"Well then," said Stephen, "If you're just going to give him all of your trophies, I can just keep mine."

"But you promised!" I yelled at him, "You promised!"

"Also Stingy," he said, "So sorry to tell you, but you didn't make the team... Coach got annoyed when you didn't pass the ball to any of your teammates in the film of yourself that you showed him."

"But the ball is MINE!" I screamed, "JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"

"No problem." replied Stephen and he walked away to go call his wife to come pick him up. She showed up minutes later and they drove away.

I was now "Same-less", "Poot-less", and "Steph-less". I sat down and began to cry. Sportacus picked me up and held me in his strong, muscular arms. Was I in love with Sportacus? No, I couldn't be. But, wait. Yes, I could. He was quite the looker. He put me in the passenger's seat of my car and he drove us back to Lazy Town. I was never to leave Lazy Town ever again. Everywhere else was filled with low-life losers who don't know what love is.