Father Gibby to the Rescue

Moments later, Gibby pulled up in his really cool go cart. The loudness of the go cart woke up Kat and she stood up. She saw that Same was being attacked so she grabbed Puranda and threw her towards Gibby. Gibby caught Puranda and everyone stopped what they were doing. Everyone watched as Gibby set down Puranda and walked over to Same and Kat.

Gibby reached in his pocket and pulled out the butter sock. Same and Kat were startled. He started to whip it around, flinging it towards their faces. "Please don't hurt us!" screamed Kat. He flung it once more at them. They screamed and ran over to get on Same's motorcycle and drove off.

Puranda licked Freddie's face. "Purr." she said. Miranda and Gibby cried.

Then, Nevel came out of the church. "It looks like Freddie is dead, Carly. Wanna' hook up?"

Gibby handed Miranda the buttersock and she wacked Nevel with it in the back of the head and knocked him out. "I'm Miranda." she said, "and this is my cat, Puranda."

"Meow. Meow." said Puranda. The imaginary iCarly audience cheered.

"Miranda. OMG." said Gibby, "I just had the greatest idea ever."

"What is it, Gibby?" asked Miranda.

"We all have iCarly within us, right?" he said, "We can use our iCarly powers to hopefully bring Freddie back to life. I also have some holy groovie smoothie."

"Purr." said Puranda.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG." said Miranda, "We don't have to use the iCarly within us or the holy groovie smoothie. Puranda has it all set up."

Out of nowhere the iCarly theme started and it seemed as if two voices were saying "In five, four, three, two.."

It was two voices! It was Freddie in the song and Freddie in real life! OMG! Freddie wasn't dead. All three of them hugged Freddie.

"I went to Heaven." he said, "And I saw that guy from the pie shop that died when we first started iCarly. His weird granddaughter was there too. They gave me lots of pie to eat up there, but I had to come back down when the iCarly song began to play. It was my destiny to live on with the iCarly within me.