A New Lover

The iCarly theme began to play. Freddie, Miranda, and Puranda began to dance.

"Stingy disappeared. OMG." said Miranda.

The iCarly theme song faded out and Stingy's song, "I am a Prince" began to play. Stingy came back into the room and started dancing with Same. Robbie Rotten stood up and joined them but Stingy pushed him down and screamed at him, "Get out, Robbie!" and continued dancing.

Suddenly, Tori Vega came in and started to sing the Victorious theme song, "Make It Shine" and Stingy and Same fell to the ground, screaming and crying.

Tori brought a friend with her. Her name was Kat. When Tori was done singing, Same looked up at Tori in horror. She shifted her gaze towards the most beautiful red head girl she had ever seen in her life. It was Kat. Same stood up and walked over to her. "Hey. What is your name?"

"Kat." she said, "What about you?"

"Same Pucket. We should be BFFs." said Same.

" Totally." said Kat grabbing Same's hand.

"What the heck is this?!" screamed Stingy.

"Goodbye, Stingy." said Same.

Stingy began to scream and cry. "Everything is supposed to be mine! iCarly was supposed to be mine."

"STINGY! SHUT UP!" shouted Nevel, "You will rue saying that, Stingy!"

Stingy angrily walked to the front pew, grabbed his piggy bank and stormed out of the church, driving away in his gold car.

"What the heck, Nevel!" yelled Miranda, " Trying to steal iCarly again?! Unbelievable!" Nevel shrugged shamefully.

"OK." said Same, "Kat and I are going to go live in LA together. Bye."

"Goodbye, Same." said Miranda, "I won't miss you because you tried to kidnap Puranda."

"Goodbye, Carly." said Same going in for a hug. But it was a trick! Suddenly, Same grabbed Puranda and ran off out of the church while Kat followed.

"Meow." said Puranda.

"Somebody stop Same!" yelled Freddie.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG." said Miranda and she ran after Same.

"Same! Stop please. I have asthma." said Miranda panting violently. Miranda fell to the ground. Freddie came behind her.

"Don't worry." he said. "I have it all set up for you." He got out his iPod and played the iCarly song. Miranda slowly got up and soon gained back her iCarly powers. Freddie and Miranda ran towards Same.

After what seemed like hours, Same fell to the ground while Kat desperately tried to help her up.

"OMG, Same. Get off the ground. Your wedding dress is getting dirty." said Kat.

"What wedding dress?" she said, "This is my plastic Kim. K dress."

"Yeezus." said Kat, "Just get up please, Same. They're coming and we don't have time.

"I don't have the strength." said Same, "Wait a minute. Where is Puranda?!"

"She must've ran away when you fell." said Kat, "I'll go find her. Don't worry, Same." Kat ran off to go find Puranda.