Satan

I woke up and glanced at my watch it was only 7. I got changed clothes and walked out to see what I could to help. As I was about to exit I was shoved up against a wall by satan.
"Hello satan how are you?" I asked as an answer I felt my throat being squeezed. After a while he let me go and I fell to the ground. Before he could do any more damage I ran back into our cell. Rick was still asleep I sat on my cot and tried to catch my breath. I heard footsteps coming closer and of course it was satan.
"We are not done." He said.
"Yes. Yes we are." I said. He was about to say something when Rick opens his eyes causing satan to run away.
"Good morning Rick."
"Morin. How did you sleep?"
"Great and you?"
"Good. So how long have ya been up?"
"Just woke up?" I made it sound like a question.
"Um ok." He got up and looked at me "Oh my god Emma your throat is purple." He said touching it slightly.
"Huh. Must of done it my sleep." I said getting up and running to mom. She pulled me into her cell.
"It was him wasn't it." She asked and I nodded applying makeup to my neck.
"All done." She said after a few minutes. For the rest of the day I avoided Rick and satan. Until at night.
"So u wanna tell me truth?" Rick asked as I climbed into the cot.
"Not really." I said back.
"I heard you and your dad this morin." I froze when he said that. "If he ever touches you you come to me ok?" He said
"Ok." I said. He got up and came and sat with me. His finger traced over my skin.
"He strangled ya didn't he?" He said sounding angry. I nodded. He grabbed a wet rag and started removing the make up. Once he was he got up took off his shirt the layed back down beside me. He wrapped an arm around my waist.
"Goodnight Em." He said kissing my forehead.
"Good night officer." I said right before I fell asleep in his arms again.