My Officer Rick

.I woke up and I was in Ricks bed with his arms wrapped around me. I smilied then poked his nose.
"Your up." He said holding me tighter.
"Yeah I'm not leaving you." I said to him.
"Good because I don't know what I would do without ya." He said pulling me closer to him. I giggled.
"I love that sound." He said kissing my nose.
"Can I get up now?" I said. He sighed then let me get up.
"Don't look." I said as I changed into my green day shirt and a pair of jeans. I slipped in my combat boots and my weapons belt then walked to help ma hand out food. When she saw me she hugged me.
"So you and Rick huh?" She asked as she handed a girl a plate of food.
"So you and Daryl huh?" I asked her she blushed then looked at the food. "Thats what I thought." I said just as the last person came. Rick. I smiled then handed him food. I started to walk away.
"Hey sweetie you need to eat." My mom said.
"I'm not very hungry. I'm gonna go see if Gleeny needs me." I knew I'd get it from ma later and proably Rick too, but oh well. I took over gleens turn on watch so he can sleep. Rick came up looking at me. Oh shit. Here it comes.
"Hey why aren't you eating?" Rick asked kinda mad.
"I'm just not hungry ok?"
"No not okay. I thought u weren't leaving me."
"Rick I'm not going anywhere ok. I'm just not hungry." He came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry I just worry about ya." He spoke softly.
"It's ok." I said.
"Will you be mine?"
"Forever and always." I said kissing MY officer Rick.