"You what?" He already knows what I was gonna say. 

"I'm sorry," I run up to him as fast as I can and hugged him real tight to prevent him from hitting me. "I love you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry...it just came out. Ugh...I feel bad. But he promised he won't tell a soul. Please forgive me," he tries to wriggle free but I keep my hold on him. 

"You...You....Ugh...I don't even know what to call you....How could you do that?"

"Sorry...." I plant kisses on the top of his head and forehead. 

Just then, Mark and Jackson enters the apartment. Jackson's face is indescribable. His eyes grow bigger as his eyebrows reach the roof. "What is this???" he yells, striding towards us and pulling us apart. 

Mark just stands there and hides a chuckle. 

"Cuz," I am about to explain but he cuts me off.

"Don't you dare 'cuz' me. How could you? You told me there's nothing between the two of you. But what is this I'm seeing?" He pulls me and lets me sit on the chair beside Victor. 

"I can explain," I say, but he's not done yet. 

"I wouldn't react like this if you two aren't living together. What would uncle and aunt say when they hear about this? This is not what a proper lady should be doing. I'm not saying you can't get a boyfriend JESSICA. I just can't believe you'd lie about your relationship and sleep together. What would other people think? What do you think Mark would feel? Huh?"

Mark? How did Mark's name come in this conversation? 

"Wait!" I put my hands in front of him to shut him up, "What?"

Mark looks surprised, too. He runs to Jackson and puts his hand over his mouth. "That's enough, Jackson." 

"Hold up!!!!" I go between them and hold my arms up to my sides to keep them away from each other. "Jackson! What did you just say?"

"I just said, you shouldn't be sleeping around like that. People are looking you know." Jackson answers. He looks down at his feet and clears his throat. 

Meanwhile, Victor is just sitting there watching the three of us with a grin on his face. "I think I know." He says  mockingly. He stands up and faces the three of us. "Jackson," he crosses his arms in front of him and tilts his head at my cousin, "let's just be clear about all this. I'm GAY, ok?" Jackson's jaw just hit the floor. "So, you don't have to worry about me hitting on your cousin. That would never happen. UGH!" He gives a disgusted look and shudders. "And you," he turns to face Mark. "Just tell Jess that you like her already, ok? You're killing me with your slowness." 

THAT makes my jaw hit the floor, too. I look at Mark, who's face is already bright red, then at Victor and back at Mark. "Uh...uh..." I am at a loss for words. Mark is, too. He's got his head bent and his fingers twist and untwist while he bites his lower lip. 

He likes me? I should've seen the signs. He's been following me around all this time and there I thought Jackson was bribing him to be nice to me. But...damn...this hot guy likes me? Should I make him my boyfriend? That would be perfect. But, he's Jackson's friend. Oh Shoot. Still, boys would always be boys....whatever! I don't notice that a smirk is already plastered on my face. 

"So, Jackson," Victor walks up to him and puts his arm around his shoulder, much to Jackson's surprise. My cousin tries to wriggle free from his arm but Victor holds him tight, pulling him towards the door. "Shall we leave these two alone?" 

"NO!" Jackson quickly shouts, reaching his hand behind him to Mark. But Victor is taller and much bigger than him, he easily drags him out and closes the door behind them.