And then there was three: The bad boy, The jock, and The prince

Start from the beginning

"Here's your stop m'lady" Jordan said.

"Thank you kindly good sir" I curtsy to him and lightly laughed.  "I had fun today" I grinned. We arrived at my house and the sun was setting from the horizon.

"Anytime, I'll see you tomorrow?" He started up his motorcycle again...

"Yea" I said with a genuine smile as I walked to the front door. He drove off as soon as he seen me opened my door. I walked in the house and saw three figures.

"Hello Savanah, we've been waiting for you"

I dropped my backpack.

Shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry, Kyle, and Jess were in my house waiting for me at the door.

"Um were you guys here the whole time?" I asked. Lifting my backpack on my left shoulder.

"Yes and my feet are hurting" Kyle exasperated.

"Well no one told you to stay standing" Jess said getting up from her position on the couch.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked again.

"Savanah that is no way to treat your friends" I heard a voice from the kitchen. Mom. All three of them had a sheepish smile.

"Yea sav" Harry said. I threw a pillow that I saw on the couch next to me towards him. Then I closed the front door behind me. I signaled them to come to my room.

"We're gonna hang in my room mom!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Okay" she answered back.
I took my flannel off and proceeded to my comfy bed.

"No seriously it's a school night? Why y'all here?" I said.

"We wanted to talk about what's going on with you lately" Harry said as he walked to the bean bag on the floor.

"What do mean by that?" I asked.

"The rumor mill, ring a bell?" Jess added as she came on my bed.

"We've been hearing about three boys and-" Kyle said as he plopped down on the floor.
"First Aiden, then people seen you talking to Dylan, and then slapping Jordan-"
That's when I interrupted him.

"Wait wait, woah woah, hold up? You guys think I'm going around?" I asked them.

They all looked away from my eyes as they said no in unison.

"You do?! you guys totally lied to my face right now!" I said aggravated.

"Well can you blame us? We're just-" Harry started.

"Looking out for me? Yeah I know, I know, but Whatever your hearing isn't true. okay, slapping Jordan was true" I said.

"Wait I heard you punched him in the balls?" Harry said confused.

"Besides the point, look I'm still me. I'm still the girl that's never done anything bad in her life. Trust me when I say this guys.." I said.