" No way! The new girl?" he said slapped Jax on the arm, who kept staring at me. 

  " Toni. And yes. Is it such a big deal?" I snapped. 

  " No," he laughed. " Jax you might want to get away from her, before she -

  " Can I talk to her alone Brendadn." he said grabbing my arm. Oh hell no didn't! 

  " But I......ugh fine. I'll see you afterwards alright," Brendan replied. I nodded and he went to a couple of friends. I was then literally dragged into a room, away from everyone. I just got to the f-ing party. I didn't even get a drink yet and I'm already being taken away. I sat on the bed and looked at Jax, who was smirking at me. 

  " What the hell do you want?" I snapped. " I was about to get asked out on a date until your ass ruined everything."

   " You came," he said smiling. " I didn't think you would. You look beautiful by the way." I raised a brow at his compliment. 

 " What the hell do you want Jax?"

  " Don't talk to Brendan, you're mine." he said staring me in the eye. 

 " No!" I yelled. I was poking his fluffy shirt which made him look like a homo. Hahaaa. " I can talk to whoever I want. I like him Jax! And you aren't runing it for me!"

  " But your my target right now. He can't have you until I'm done." He said gripping my waist. How does he think he can just simply take advantage of me. 

 " Until your done? Do you know how incredibley stupid you sound? Like you own me. Everytime you act like a douche bag, you owe me money and that's a promise. Now if you excuse me, I have  a ball to attend to," I said moving away from him. I smoothed the dress and skipped out the door. This corset was really squeezing my back. How did people breath in these things? I know I can't. 

  " There you are Toni!" exclaimed Brendan. " I got you sparkling grape juice?"

 " It doesn't have alcohol does it? I can't drink it. Too much for me." I smiled taking it. He shook his head and smiled at me as I drank it. 

  " I wonder why I never noticed you before. I mean you're really nice as I can tell. "

 " Yeah. I guess I get that a lot?"

  " I don't want to sound stupid, but you don't have feelings for Jax right?" He asked. He had a worried look in his eyes. 

 " Hell no! I'm the only person not attracted to him." I said taking another sip.

  " Good, because every girl I like, dates me. Then Jax sleeps with them." he said sadly. What! What kind of friend is he!

 " Why are you friends with him? He's a douchebag and he's he's I don't know terrible!" I yelled. 

  " I know but I guess I'll talk to him. Do you want to dance." he asked as the slow song came on. I nodded and followed him to the dnce floor. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He was really sweet. Better than Jax. I just listened to his heart beat. It was a lullaby to my ears. I looked up at him, who was smiling at me and his eyes glew. 

  " Thanks for this Toni," he whispered to my ear.

 " No prob- I stopped when I met eyes with Jax, who looked pissed. And when I say pissed I really mean it. If looks could kill. I quickly put my head back on his chest. 

 After the two slow songs, Brendan went to talk to a couple of his friends. I was at the snacks with Renae, who was over excited about me dancing with Brendan.

  " You guys were too cute!" she squealed. " Best couple I've ever seen. And he's really cute. Gurl if you don't date him, I will gladly do so. " 

  " Hey Toni," interrupted Jax.

 " You know what Jax, you are a huge asshole to your bestfriend!" I yelled slapping his arm. And he was really built, but I ignored my smile. 

  " How?" he asked. Like he didn't even understand. Like WTF

 " You steal all his girlfriends and that doesn't matter. You're so Grrr!" I yelled pushing him. I didn't understand how hard I pushed him, until he fell onto the table. He made food fly everywhere and now everyone was facing our direction. I tried my hardest but I couldn't hold my laughter. 

 " HAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAAA SLOW ASS!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAAA! THIS IS RIDICULOUS AHAHAHAAAAAHAAA! OH MY GOODNESS!!" I laughed. I was the only one laughing while everyone had their mouths a gape, eyes wide open. 

  " Security, get her out of here!" yelled Jax. I looked around to see two large men with shades. They looked like Men and black. They grabbed my arms and picked me up, walking me towards the door.

 " Hey, I just got here! Let me go! it was an accident!" I yelled trying my hardest to touch the ground. " Jax, you are a fucking prick!" 

 They opened the doors and threw me outside, landing on my ass. " Ouch thanks for the help, assholes!" I yelled. I brushed the dress and stared at my feet, covered by my converse. Some type of party. 

  " Dude are you okay?" asked Kim. I didn't even know she was here. 

 " No my booty hurts. He kicked me out, because I pushed him. Kim, I want you to be my very good friend, and I want to tell you about what's going on." I told her. 

  " Okay, We can talk at my place. My parents are out for the week, c'mon." she said helping me  up. 

   Sorry if this chapter is booooooooooooooooooooooorrring. But I yeah. I'm trying, and I'm going to get better.