Chapter 18:Guess Who's Back?

It has been 7 years since the Fairy Tail members have disappeared from the S-Class trials. Blue Pegasus along with Bisca, Alzack, Max, Warren, Jet, and Droy have set out once again to look for the missing members.

"We'll get to see Levy again!" Jet and Droy cry as they hug each other, tears running down their faces. Max shakes his head and crosses his arms, sighing.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up you guys." Max stated and Warren started to open his mouth to say something when he noticed a girl standing on the water.

"Hey guys, you see her too?" Max asked and everyone nodded. As the girl lifted her hands, the water rose and raged behind her and everyone watched in amazement as Tenrou Island emerged from the deep ocean. The girl smiles and runs off, being chased by everyone as well.

"She's really fast!" Warren cried, nearly tripping over his own feet. Jet gained speed with his magic, but he was frustrated when he wasn't able to catch up to the mysterious woman. He stopped and looked around, eyes widening when he saw a mound of dirt that could cover a body. Warren cautiously  walked over to the dirt and jumped back as a hand came out of it, separating themselves from the dirt.

"Hey Warren!" Jet cried as he stumbled over, eyes widening in shock as he saw the figure in front of him.

"Hey guys! What's happening?" Natsu asked, flashing his signature grin as he touched the back of his head. He looked puzzled as he took Jet and Warren in. "When did Droy get fat?!" Natsu cried in amazement, his mouth nearly dropping open.

*Neva's POV*
I felt as my eyes slowly started to open. What happened to everyone? Where's Rose? Where's Wendy? Natsu.... Natsu! He was going to tell me something before everything went black.

I felt the sunlight hit my body, feeling me with warmth. I opened my eyes and saw that a member from Blue Pegasus, I think his name was Hibiki? I sat up, and felt a dull throbbing in my head, Hibiki's hand on my back.

"What happened?" I asked, looking up at him. He started to open his mouth when I heard foot steps, and I saw Natsu.

"Natsu!" I cried, scrambling to my feet and running towards him. I felt as my body met his, and my arms wrapped around his torso, blushing as I felt the heat of his body. "You're okay," I whispered, and I felt as he placed his hand on my head. I looked up at him, and saw his usually playful eyes were serious, making me frown. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Apparently we've been away from Fairy Tail for seven years...." Natsu told me, pain filling his eyes. Shock took a hold of my body, and I looked at Hibiki.

"Is that true?" I asked, tears welling in my eyes when he nodded. I clenched my fist, feeling as Natsu grabbed the other one.

"C'mon Neva, lets find the others and go back home." He said, his voice gentle as he pulled me with him towards Jet and Droy-who looked way overweight. We managed to find Gajeel next, who I tackled in a hug much to his complaining, before finding Levy and Pathnerlily.

"Neva?" I heard a voice ask, and I turned to see Rose.

"Rose! You're okay!" I cried and laughed as she flew quickly into my arms. Natsu and I explained to the others what was going on, seeing as their faces fell as well. We all boarded the boat that Blue Pegasus came on to find us, and headed back home.

I gathered Rose in my arms, feeling my heart sink as Hibiki and the others lead us back to the guild, which looked like it was about to fall to pieces. We heard a scuffle coming from the double doors, and I watched as Natsu used his foot to kick a guy in the face, someone from Twilight Ogre who had apparently been messing with Fairy Tail. The door opened and I saw as the few members that were left looked at us with wide eyes, shocked that we were back.

"Hey guys, we're back!" Natsu cried, rubbing the back of his head nervously as Happy said aye. It wasn't the same Fairy Tail, but at least we were home.