Chapter 8:Natsu, Jealous?

I was looking at the request board, when I felt someone bring me to their waist. I looked up and saw a good-looking guy with glasses, and he was wearing a suit. He had a smirk on his face as he looked at me, his eyes on me.

"Well hello, I haven't seen your beautiful face around here before." He said, his voice smooth as he tucked a finger under my chin. I felt as my face heated up, and I tried to avoid his gaze.

"Um, well...." I trailed off when I saw Natsu looking at us, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth turned down. I looked back at the guy and he blinked, surprised.

"I didn't even introduce myself, where are my manners? I'm Leo." He said, showing off his pearly whites. I started to say something, but Natsu came over, his arms crossed.

"Hey man, can't you tell that she wants to be let go?" He questioned, an irritation mark forming when Leo glanced at him before bringing me closer.

"Why, Natsu Dragneel, are you jealous?" Leo teased, pushing his glasses up on his face. He released me anyways and I quickly went over to the bar where Mira was. I sighed, and she giggled.

"Everything okay, Neva?" She asked as she wiped down the bar.

"Sorta. Natsu's so confusing." I confessed and she looked at me, puzzled. "He told me that it's going to take him a while to forgive me, but he's going to allow me to live with him and Happy. That's kinda... Giving me mixed feelings, isn't it?" I asked and Mira nodded.

"Natsu's a confusing person though, you know that." Mira said and I agreed. Before I could say anything else, Happy flew over to me and embraced me in a hug, happy tears in his eyes.

"I'm so glad that you and Rose are living with us!" He exclaimed and I giggled, patting Happy's soft head. I glanced over at Natsu and he was talking to Leo, his hands gesturing wildly. My eyes widened when I saw that his hand was engulfed in flames and I ran up to him, touching his arm gently.

"Hey Natsu, want to go on a job?" I asked, and quickly pointed at the request board. He looked at me before checking out the requests, his hand now free of fire. I rubbed at the back of my neck, relieved that he had calmed down.

"Geez flame-brain, don't get so jealous." Gray said as he walked past us, and I thought I saw Natsu's checks turn pink. Wait, was Natsu actually jealous??