Chapter 13:Flame Dragon vs. God Slayer.

I felt as my body was shaken and I opened my eyes slowly, seeing that Natsu was above me, his eyes clouded with concern. I felt as he moved some of my hair away from my face and I blushed, immediately sitting up as I swatted his hands away.

"I'm fine, you don't have to do that." I said as I stood up, and I saw Makarov on the ground a few feet away. "Master!" I called as Natsu and I ran over to him.  Master opened his eyes and saw us, a small smile on his face.

"I'm so glad that you are safe, but you must get out of here now. Hades and his guild are here." Makarov said as he winced in pain. I saw as Natsu's fist connected with the ground, stirring up dirt.

"No way, we aren't going to leave you. You are our master. Hades will pay for this." Natsu said, his voice filled with determination. Before I could say anything, I felt as my body was on fire, and I was pulled away from Natsu. I screamed as I was flung backwards, and into the arms of Zancrow.

"Damn, I guess I didn't kill you guys like I thought." He said, disappointed. I saw him smirk from the corner of my eye as Natsu took on a fighting stance. "Hmm.... You really care about this girl, yes?" He questioned and I felt as my side was on fire. I looked down and saw that he had formed flames in his hand, touching my side.

"Let her go, or you'll be sorry." Natsu threatened, and I could hear the seriousness in his voice. Zancrow laughed and I felt as the flames increased and I bit my lip. I would not give in to this bastard. Natsu's eyes were filled with fury, his hands engulfed in flames. Natsu lunged at Zancrow and I felt as my body was thrown to the side.

I looked up and saw that Natsu was surrounded by Zancrow's flames. Natsu started to pour his own magic out, desperate to break out of Zancrow's spell. I started to get up to help him, but felt as I was weighted down by fire, my entire being in pain. I screamed and Zancrow chuckled.

"Hmm.... I wonder who will die first! Say goodbye to each other, you lovebirds!" Zancrow yelled as joy shimmered in his eyes, and I felt tears form in my eyes. Natsu's flames are gone, we're done for.

Suddenly, I feel as the weight of the flames is lifted and I looked up to see that Natsu was eating Zancrow's flames. My eyes widened as Natsu delivered the final blow to Zancrow, before he collapsed to the ground himself.

"Natsu!" I cried as I scrambled to my feet, running over to him. I gathered him in my arms and placed his head in my lap, the position he always was in when we were younger. I looked him over, watching for any serious injuries. I stroked at his hair, getting some small twigs and dirt out of it. I heard footsteps and raised my hand, ice at the ready.

"Whoa! It's just me!" Wendy cried as she waved her arms. I lowered my hand and she ran over to me. "What happened?" She asked, falling to the ground beside me. I told her everything that happened and she worked on healing both Gramps and Natsu, as well as fixing Natsu's scarf.

They are going to pay for this, I thought as I looked down at Natsu's face as Wendy healed him.