Training

"Any luck with the search?" Makarov asks

"Well...we got a bit...sidetracked." I admit

"Sidetracked? Well no matter. I guarantee that you'll find her sooner than later." He says

"The good thing is I know she's alive so I don't have to worry as much. My research has payed off at least a little bit..." I say "Anyway do you have anything to tell us about the Grand Magic Games?"

"Hmm...well I do think that you all should train since I'm going to be sending all of you out there." Makarov suggests "Make sure that you keep your eye on the Raven Tail guild as well.

"Ok! Lets go!" Wendy says excitedly

"Yeah but where do we go to train?" I ask

"The beach!" Everyone yells

"Um...ok...the beach it is." I say "But how long do we have to train?"

"Well...the Grand Magic Games doesn't begin for 3 months so until then you all can train." Makarov responds

"Hey we wanna train too!" Levy says

"Yeah!" Jet and Droy say together

"Well come on!" Lucy yells

A little while later we're all at the beach. I have NO idea how or what I'm going to improve about my abilities. Let me think...maybe I could work on my combat skills? My fight with Erza was just...geez I really DO need to work on my combat skills. I kinda like fighting...sometimes. Its fun and it gets the adrenaline running but Erza was just REALLY strong. Aside from that I'm already good with my portal magic. That was the only reason I 'won' my fight against Erza. I go on the defensive too much...gonna need to work on that... Who can I spar with? Hmm...lets see...maybe I could spar with Natsu? Gray? Gajeel? Yeah that sounds good. I'm gonna spar with Gajeel! Where is he though?

"Hey Natsu!" I yell

"Yeah?" He says as he turns toward me

"Do you know where Gajeel is?" I ask him

"He went off by himself to train." He starts "You lookin for training partner?"

"Yeah..." I say

"Hey you could train with me!" He says in a very excited tone

"Ok then..." I say

Well that was unexpected. I was looking forward to training with Gajeel. He seems like a pretty decent person. He's quite mysterious though. I want to train with Gajeel and I get Natsu. That's not a bad thing though. Natsu seems like a cool guy. I wonder...

I walk over to Natsu.

"You ready?" I ask him

"Yeah lets get started already!" He yells

"Ok ok we'll start." I say

After I said that Natsu makes his face look all big and puffy like he's taking a very deep breath. What's he doing?