Louis sighed. "Harry, if I were actually sick, I would love all of that. I love when you take care of me. But I'm not sick, okay? And I'm not just saying that. I feel fine, honestly. I mean, I'm a bit tired, but I'll be okay," he said, smiling up at Harry.

Harry still wasn't completely convinced, but he nodded and smiled anyway. "Okay, boo. Let's go then. But let me know if you start feeling unwell, yeah?"

"Okay, Haz," Louis answered, and they went out to their car and drove to the studio.

They would have two interviews at a radio station that day. Their first interview would be a normal one, sitting on some couches and being filmed, while the second one directly afterward would be audio-only for the radio station.

Louis and Harry arrived at the station and greeted Liam and Niall briefly before they were swept off to hair, make up, and wardrobe. When they were finally finished, they had a few minutes of downtime before they had to start the interview, so they all sat in the lounge, Louis and Harry cuddling on the couch as always.

Harry had been keeping a close eye on Louis all day, and so far, there was no change in his behavior, but he still seemed a bit. . .off. They were enjoying the silence when Harry noticed Louis stiffen suddenly and tense up. Concerned, Harry sat up straighter and turned to face Louis. Louis quickly shoved his face into the crook of his elbow and sneezed twice in quick succession.

"Alright, Lou? Still think you're not sick? I don't see any dust here, either," Harry said, rubbing his hand along Louis's back.

"I think it's just allergies. It's almost spring now, and sometimes I get allergies," he said, shrugging.

"Mmhmm. Okay. Just come 'ere," Harry said, pulling Louis's small body onto his lap and holding him close. He kissed the top of his head.

"Harry," Louis almost whined. "I love your cuddles, but I know you're only doing this 'cause you think I'm sick. I don't need you to baby me right now. I'm fine," Louis said indignantly.

Harry sighed. "Fine. Can I just hold you anyway? Until the interview starts?" he asks with puppy dog eyes. Louis couldn't say no to that, so he nodded and laid his head on Harry's chest.

Ten minutes later, they were being summoned to the interview. Harry was reluctant to get up and break away from Louis, but he knew they had to. They would have time to cuddle once work was over.

"Come on, boo. Time to get up," Harry said, but Louis didn't move. "Boo?" he questioned again, gently patting his side as he did so, but still got no response. He looked down and saw that he had fallen asleep.

He thought it was adorable, but at the same time, he thought that the fact that he had fallen asleep was proof that he was ill, whether he admitted it or not. Harry brushed the fringe from Louis's eyes and whispered his name, trying to wake him up as gently as possible since he probably wasn't feeling well. Finally, he stirred and opened his eyes.

"Haz?" Louis said tiredly.

"Time for the interview now. You feeling alright?" he asked, looking him over.

Louis nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Just tired," he said, slowly getting off Harry's lap and onto his feet.

Harry placed his hand to Louis's lower back and guided him to the interview room, Liam and Niall having already left. Once they got there, they sat on the couch provided, Liam and Niall sitting in between them because of management's orders.

The interview started shortly after they all were seated, and Harry kept stealing glances at Louis whenever he thought he could get away with it. He thought that Louis was being uncharacteristically quiet.