"No, I'm sorry. I get what you were trying to do, so thank you. I'm just really overreacting here" I sighed.

"Look on the bright side, its now all your job to name your store and hire your employees and decide when you're gonna open officially. So you can't say I'm hand in over a complete store to you" Gio chuckled.

"So now you've left the hardest parts of the work on me?" I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah basically" Gio chuckled. "So am I forgiven?

"Yeah totally" I smiled.

"Am I seeing you later as well" Gio asked.

"Yeah definitely" I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

**********************************************
"Wow, This store is yours?" Kathleen asked looking around in amazed.

"Yeah" I nodded chuckling.

After I had finished talking to Gio I had called Kathleen telling her to meet me here.

"Oh my God, its amazing" she said walking around and looking at the different clothes. "So you're basically having a store and a restaurant nearby, nice. You'll definitely be gaining a profit from a settings like this".

"Really? Why exactly?" I asked curiously.

"I mean after shopping in a store like this people are definitely usually tired and hungry. And then there will be a restaurant right next door where they'll be able to chill out and get something to eat. That's definitely a wise idea" Kathleen smiled.

In the few weeks of knowing her she was somehow not so nervous around people anymore, or at least not that nervous around me. It was a good thing though that she's been more calm now as I'm not so sure how a timid and constantly nervous waitress would have worked at LEXI'S. She's been doing better now at the whole waitressing thing as Khadja had really trained her well but I still didn't think waitressing was her.

"Well I'm glad you think so, I also hope other customers will feel that way as well" I chuckled.

"If the cost of any of these clothes are in my price range I'll definitely will be shopping here it its even once" Kathleen said to me. "I'd spend all my day here, I love shopping".

"Oh really?" I asked generally interested now. "Do you love shopping enough that you'd even own a store?".

"Yeah, most definitely. I would have love to own a store like this" Kathleen replied.

"Do you feel that way about running a store as well? You know like being there at the store all day?" I asked her.

"Lexi, the way I love going to stores, I think I'd definitely spend all my day even night in one" Kathleen laughed before going over to a shoes shelf and touching the front of a black 6inch red bottom pumps with some gold studs on the side. "Omg, I love these".

"You can have them" I smiled at her back.

"What? You're joking right? I mean you must be joking, I can't afford these and knowing how much they probably cost there is no way you could be just giving them to me for free" Kathleen said turning around to look at me in disbelief.