Kiss It All Better

Start from the beginning

Everyone's eyes were on me. I looked up and found Ricky's. Was he crying? No, not possible.

"After five more years of living through that hell, I finally ran away one night, he was going to a strip club, or bar, or somewhere, and I knew he wouldn't be home for hours. I would've ran away before hand, but sometimes when he was gone, he would've beaten me to the point where I couldn't move. He hasn't beaten me that bad that night, so I made my way here."

I wiped away a stray tear that fell down my cheek.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "Where was I? Oh, yeah, when I made my way here, I was so unsure where to go, I walked around, and while I was walking around, I was raped. I don't know who he was, but it happened. When I woke up, Ricky saw me in the alley I was in. He came and helped me, and I've been staying with him ever since. A few days later, a magazine came out with me and him on the cover, I guess Liam mush have saw it and tracked me down. Two weeks later he found me, coming to the house and asking where Ricky was."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and continued, "I refused to tell where he was at. He began beating me, and then took a knife and stabbed me, right about her," I said pointing my finger where my wound was. "Ryan, came in and tackled him to the ground and perused to knock him out. I don't remember much after that because I blacked out," I said finished my statement.

"Thank you, Miss Blake, you can sit down now. Could Ricky Olson please come up to the stand?"

Ricky stood up and took the seat where I just sat.

"Now, Mr Olson, what can you tell me about the day of the incident?"

"I was with my friend, working on band things. I remembering getting a call about Spencer being in the hospital, my whole world stopped," he looked up at me. "I was so scared, I left the studio immediately and when straight to the hospital."

"Okay, can you tell me what you know about Liam?" The lawyer asked staring at Ricky.

"I don't know much about him. I know he gave Spencer a scar on her right leg, and that she cut herself because of him. I never brought up the subject with her because I knew it was too hard for her to handle," he said honestly.

*****

I wrapped my arms around Ricky's neck and his arms snaked around my waist. I had the biggest smile on my face.

"He's gone, he's gone," I kept saying. I was crying, half sadness because of all the hurtful memories, and the other half happiness because Liam was being put behind bars.

"Yes, he is," Ricky said swinging me around. "Now come on, Pikachu, let's head home."

He put me down and we interlaced our fingers. We walked home, the house was only a fifteen minute walk.

"Ricky, my feet hurt," I whined. I stopped.

"Well what do you want me to do about?" He asked.

I held out my arms, like a child does when he wants to get picked up.

"Oh, no, no, no, no," he said shaking his head. "Not happening."

I pouted my lip. "Please," I begged.

He groaned, "fine."

He let me get on his back and started walking back home. "Thanks," I whispered leaning over his back and kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, Pikachu," he replied.

*****

"So how did it go?" Chris asked.

"He's getting put away, they aren't sure how many years yet," I told him with a smile.

"This calls for a celebration!" He cried.

"Oh, no, it's fine, I don't need one," I protested.

"How about just a movie night, us and the other guys, here, any movie of your choice," Ricky spoke up.

"That's a great idea Ricky!" Chris replied.

Oh, great. I wasn't really looking forward to this. I wanted to see the guys, but I was just too exhausted to do anything.

"Can we order pizza?" I asked quietly.

"Sure!" Chris said.

"One thing," I continued.

"Yes?"

"No alcohol," I said standing my ground.

"What? Why?" Ricky asked.

"Remember the last time I drank?" I pointed out.

"How could I forget, Pikachu," he laughed.

"No alcohol."

"Fine," they mumbled simultaneously.

"Good."

*****

"What movie are we going to watch?" Ryan asked sitting down next to me and putting his arm around my shoulder, earning a glare from Ricky.

Ricky grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Avatar," I said smiling.

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Chris said standing up and heading to the door. "Pizza's here," he called walking back into the room with three boxes of pizza.

"Finally!" I cheered.

"Now, lets start this movie," Ricky said.

The movie started and I leaned my head against Ricky's shoulder. He intertwined our fingers.

And that was what my night consisted of.

*****
A/N:

Okay, guys! Thanks so much for reading! I

If you haven't already please check out my other fanfiction. If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn. It's a Justin Hills fanfic!

I need an idea for the next chapter, whoever comments the best idea will get that chapter dedicated to them.. So comment!!!!

Please comment! Vote! Fan!