Getting Ready

Lilly's POV

I was dragged, quite literally, upstairs by a psycho Alice (although then again, Alice has always been a psycho!)

I sighed mentally, making a note to never EVER let Alice get me ready for ANY special occasion.

"We need a really cute outfit, something beautiful but smart and really se......." she trailed of as I yelled "NO!!!!!"

"Alright, chill" she giggled "its not as if you don't want to look......"

Her voice faded as I glared the firey pits of hell at her.

"I don't see why you are so sensitive about that" she moaned at me.

"Alice, we are taking it one step at a time and what you are thinking about is a big step, no, a herdel" I growled at her.

In front of us, I heard Bella giggle.

She opened the door to a room I had never seen before and glided in.

It was big and airy with the dominant color of black, black bookcase, black walls and curtains.

But, appearing every now and then was silver, giving the room a bit more to it.

"Wow" was all I could say.

Alice lead me to the king size bed in the middle of the room.

It had silver satin drawbacks and two plump black pillows with streaks of silver.

The bedding was white with black velvet flowers.

I found my self drifting, imaging me and Aro in here.....

" Go grab my suitcase Bella, we need to get her a dress!" Alice yelled, her musical voice had a slight edge to it.

I snapped out of my fantasies and watched as Bella dragged a suitcase so big I'm sure I could fit a sink in it, placing it on the bed with an "oof!"

Alice began to rummage through it, clothes being scattered everywhere as she dug into the depths of the bag.

Suddenly, she exclaimed in delight.

She held up a dress.

It was an electric blue, knee high dress with straps. It was silky and beautiful. I loved it! (The dress is in the media)

"Soooooo, what do you think?" Bella asked.

"I love it!" I squealed.

Alice hugged me then pulled me of the bed and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Now then, get changed, we don't have all day."

I smiled down at the silk dress, it was perfect and I was sure Aro would love it.

Very carefully, as if it were sacred, I slipped the dress on, zipping up the zip over slowly.

Then, I stared.

It fit me perfectly, making all my flaws and curves feel a bit better.

I twirled around, admiring the beauty of the dress in the oversized mirror in the overlarge bathroom.

"Come out now, I know your admiring yourself but we need to get your hair and makeup done" Rosalie called impatiently.

I sighed and stumbled out of the bathroom. I guess I am the worlds clumsiest vampire.

I mean, I can't even walk out of the bathroom without tripping over and being caught by Alice.

"Still as clumsy as ever" she muttered, rapping her hand around my waist and glided me to a massive dresser, all filled with make up and hair applications.