Reunion

Lilly's POV

Coming out from the bushes was......Bella and Alice? They stood their, grinning at me and Aro.
"Ali cat, Bells" I screeched, using my vampire speed to get over to them. I embraced my "sisters" in a bone crushing hug.
"Ouch!" Alice squeaked as I hugged them harder. I immediately let them go from my death grip.
"Why are you hear?" I asked curiously. They smiled at me.
"We came to visit Aro then heard you were turned into a vamp, like us" Bella explained. I nodded.
"Just like you" I grinned, my pearly, venomous teeth showing. Aro came over and snaked his hands around my waist, causing me to giggle.
"Ah, Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle and Edward will be glad that you are still ticklish" Alice said evily. A look of horror spread across my face.
"No!" I squeaked.
Yes!" Alice said. I groaned.
"Why that game is even allowed to be played, I will never know" I grumbled.
"What game, my love?" Aro asked. I groaned. I knew as soon as I said it, he would want to join.
"Its the tickle monster game, Aro" Bella giggled. Aro looked at me deviously.
"No!" I said warningly. He held his hands up playfully to surrender. I nodded approvingly before turning to Alice and Bella, scowling at the both.
"He is never gonna let this go" I complained.
"Carlisle is already planning revenge on what you did to him, he could use the extra help" Alice giggled. I remembered, just before I left for Volterra, that I placed stink bombs everywhere in Carlisle's office. I giggled at the thought.
"Oh yeah" I chuckled "that was funny." Then I frowned. More help? What is he planing.
"Damn" I cursed, pouting slightly. Aro kissed my cheek.
"Don't worry, love, I will make him go easy on you" Aro whispered in my ear. I smiled, well sort of, and turned to him.
"Can we see the others?" I asked him. He smiled at me.
"Will you be okay?" His smile was replaced by a look of concern.
"I will be fine" I whispered.
"Then let's go!" Alice squealed, taking me away from my love and dragging me towards the castle. I grinned. I couldn't wait to see the others.......

Yay!!! I have finally decided to update. More stuff to come. Byeeeeeeeee :)