A trip away

Aro's point of view

After we finished kissing I took Lilly to my room to talk. She gasped in awe as we went in.
"So this is what luxury looks like" she breathed. I chuckled.
"You've never seen anything like this, have you?" I stated simply. She shook her head.
"No, never" she said, her eyes growing wide as she saw the massive deluxe king sized bed. She ran over and jumped onto it. She sprung up and then sank down into the covers. I sat down next to her.
"So, why did you bring me up hear gramps?" She teased. I grinned for a moment then turned serious. She saw the change of mood and sat up.
"What's up" concern filled her big brown eyes.
"Well, I need to ask you 3 things"I began. She nodded.
"Go ahead" she grinned a little.
"Well, one thing is....would you like to be my.........girl....girlfriend?" I asked shyly. If I was human, I would be as red as a tomato. She grinned.
"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed, hopping onto my lap. I grinned and kissed her on the lips. She returned with such passion I was really shocked. We parted and I gazed lovingly at her.
"I was waiting for you to ask that" she said with a chuckle. I grinned.
"The second thing is would you like to meet some friends of mine?" I asked. She smiled.
"Of course, but who are they?" She questioned.
"Some vampire friends of mine, the Cullen's" I explained. After the "battle" we became friends and I wanted to visit them. Her smile suddenly vanished. "What's up?" I asked, worry clearly evident in my voice.
"My friends are vampires?" she whispered.
"What, you are friends with the Cullen's?" I asked. She nodded.
"Yes I am" she said hoarsely.
"Why is that such a problem? You have excepted me being a vampire" I said. She smiled a little.
"I know but knowing that people you have known for three years are vampires is hard to imagine" she chuckled. I held her tight.
"I know" I said, planting a kiss on her fore head.
"What's the last thing?" She asked. I took a deep breath.
"Would you like to become a vampire...........?"