Its Time

Lilly's POV

We headed back to the house, chatting all the way. I missed the Cullen's company, even if it was just Ali and Bells at the moment, anyone in their presence would feel instantly at ease. As the castle loomed closer, I thought about my new family and my old. What could I do. I couldn't leave Aro for sure but I can't leave the Cullen's either. This made things tough but I would figure something out. As we drew closer to the castle, I could hear the low hum of chatter and Ness and Jacobs's heart beats. That was a comfort. Effortlessly, I pushed the heavy metal doors open and glided through the hall way then stopped, dead in my tracks. The smell of sweet, sweet blood haunted the room like a curse. I stayed still, not even daring to breathe. Someone snaked there arms around me and I hung there limply.
"Its alright my love, you can do this" Aro encouraged. I sighed. Alice and Bella came in and smiled sympathetically.
"I know the feeling" Bells whispered "it's ok, we are here." Alice nodded. I took a deep breath and very shakily, with Aro holding my hand, stepped into the throne room. The sent was stronger, its sickly sweet aroma filling my nostrils. I gritted my teeth together and looked up at the Cullen's. They were all smiling warmly at me but with caution in their eyes. I instantly relaxed and forgot about Nessie's sent as I ran over to them.
"Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Ness!!!! I'm so happy to see you" I cried, using vampire speed to get their quicker. I enveloped Carlisle and Esme, the two people closest to me, in a hug. They returned it, holding onto me tight. They were like parents to me.
"Mum, Dad" I grinned.
"Oh lilly, I've missed you so much sweetie" Esme said, clutching onto me like I was about to be sucked away.
"I've missed you too mummy" I whispered in her ear. She chuckled and let go of me. I flashed a toothy grin at dad before hugging everyone in the room. After the happy reunion, I was introduced to Aro's coven.
"Lilly, these are my brothers Marcus and Caius. And this is Caius's wife Anthendora. Over here are our guards, Jane, Alec, Demetri, Felix, Afton, Chelsea, Corin, Heidi, Renater and Santiago" Aro explained, pointing to each one of them. I waved cheerily and the waved back.
"Right, now that's settled, I need to talk to Carlisle" Aro stated before grabbing Carlisle and dragging him out if the room. I smiled at him then joined in on the conversations that were taking place......

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aro's POV

I dragged Carlisle out of the room, bursting to ask the question.
"What do you need me for?" He asked, puzzled. I took a deep breath.
"Well, I'd like to ask you, as you are like a father to lilly, if I could have her hand in marriage" I gushed, pulling out a velvet box. I opened it and Carlisle peered at it.

"Wow" he gasped

"Wow" he gasped. I grinned. It was beautiful, just like her. He looked at me, his eyes twinkling.
"You can have her hand in marriage" he said. I grinned widely as we man hugged. I was finally going to marry the woman I love, if she said yes...........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!!!! Its time for a wedding, I hope......
I am so happy I have written this and I hope for those of you who have been waiting for a wedding that you are satisfied.
;) byeeeeee 😝