She haz POWER!!!!

Lilly's POV

Aro and Carlisle came back into the room, grinning from ear to ear like idiot's. I smiled and slid gracefully over to Aro. He grabbed my hands and pulled me into his chest.
I snuggled into him gladly, wishing I could stay here forever. He lifted my chin up with one hand, his yellow eyes boring into mine.
"Are you ok?" He asked. I smiled.
"Why wouldn't I be?" I replied. He stroked my cheek.
"Renesmee" were the only words he said, indicating to the brunette girl on the other side of the room.
"Doesn't bother me at the moment" I sighed, rubbing my hands together. Aro smiled.
"Lilly" he said nervously. I looked up.
"Yeah."
"Would you like to um er go on a er......date with me um tonight?" He asked. I grinned.
"It would be my pleasure" I squealed.
I was about to call Alice to help me get ready when suddenly, fire erupted from my palms, flying around the room. I screamed and shook my hands frantically, trying to get it to stop. It only made it worse.....
"Help" I squeaked. Everyone came over and Jane grabbed my hands and closed them , putting her hands over mine. I could still feel the fire burning on my palms but it never burned me.
"Oh my" Esme yelled, pointing at me. I looked down to find myself completely covered in fire. I stepped away from everyone, watching the fire engulf me.
"Can I get a mirror?" I asked. Alec went away the came back with a mirror and handed it to me. What I saw outstanded me.

 What I saw outstanded me

"Oh......my......" I stuttered. Everyone gawped at me. I clicked my fingers instinctively, like that was what I was meant to do. Suddenly, I changed again, this time it was water.

I clicked again, to see what would happen

I clicked again, to see what would happen. My blonde hair turned brown and my outfit changed .

I clicked one last time and turned completely normal

I clicked one last time and turned completely normal. I sighed in relief and flopped onto the floor.
"What was that?" I asked as everyone crowded around.
"That was your gift" Edward explained. I grinned.
"That's awsome" me and Emmett yelled at the same time. Everyone burst out laughing.
"She haz POWER!!!" Emmett boomed, causing us to laugh harder. For about ten minutes we laughed before regaining a strait face. Everyone went back to their conversations and I yelled for Alice, Rosalie, Bella and Renesmee. They ran over.
"What's up?" Rose asked.
"Well, Aro asked me out on a date and....." I was cut of by Alice.
"Say no more!!!! Rose, find hair products with Nessie, Bella and Lilly come with me, we need to find the perfect dress" she commanded. Rose and Nessie went of and Alice dragged me and Bella to find a dress. Its time to get ready for a date.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahoo!!!!! Thank you to all of you who have been reading this book xox It means the world to me .
Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!