Prologue

I met Sanha when I first moved to Korea. The company my parents worked for had expanded across Asia. Which meant transferring schools, leaving behind our house, friends, and family. Transferring was probably one of the hardest things to do. I didn't know the area or anyone. Making friends wasn't hard but it wasn't easy either. Many people were curious of where I came from and who I was; never became friends but more of acquaintances. I entered in a music program that was in my school. I played the piano fairy well and earned a scholarship. I ended up working with Sanha for a duet. He played the guitar and I the piano, both of us sang. There was a showcase and I guess it was crucial for Sanha though because the director of the main program said something about a recruiter coming to see him perform.

The performance went very well! He didn't miss a single note, either did I. After the performance we became friends. Sometimes we would hang out and do things, sometimes we would just go over each other's houses and watch movies. Sanha was very popular in school because he was the ideal guy everyone wanted or wanted to be. He could sing, play guitar, he was friendly, sometimes shy, and smart. Even I envied him sometimes. This story doesn't end happily ever after, it doesn't even end; my life doesn't revolve around Sanha........ I don't think.