the parting

I was born in a fox family, and hated it. So when I was old enough I left my family to be in Zootopia. I didn't have any plan on what i would do or who i would be.

As I finished packing my backpack full of random objects that I believed to have some sentimental value, I zipped the last pouch and never took a second look back. I didn't care to much to say goodbye, because I know I would cry, even though I feel very negative about them, but then they would only laugh at my sentiment said of me.

The harsh rumbling of the train can to sound by my ear and came to a screeching halt.

"Raven!" Oops I though as I realized that my family had caught up to me at the last second.

"Don't even say by, wow at least now we know how you really felt" scoffs Mike my second eldest brother, least of whom I dislike.

"Will you ever come back?" Says my aunt in a stern voice, "um, maybe not" I said shyly, and quite afraid. "Good" I heard her mumble, wow thanks, I thought to myself.

As I boarded the train, I felt sad, and really lonely, as I started to feel tears start to form I quickly go to the rooftop realizing that I had left quite early. Seeing the stars, now there's something that I'm going to miss. I decided then that I wouldn't let anyone see how I truly felt because every time u try to care, someone laughs.