~Damon~

A/N
Song doesn't go with the chapter but what the hell I really love this song!! And please read the authors note at the end of this chapter :)

***********************

Blaire Dawson.......

That name left a bad taste in my mouth. I honestly never thought I would see her again. The fact that she lived all the way in England and then magically pops up in America now attending the same school as me isn't a coincidence at all. She intended for this to happen. I know her like the back of my hand, she is an evil, manipulative, bitch. No wonder I fell in love with her. She was the female version of me. But the feelings I had for her were long gone.

We met when we were sixteen years old. This was the summer before sophomore year when I use to stay in England during the summertimes. We were both attending a meeting our parents made us go to involving the underworld. Her father was the grim reaper and her mother was a witch. I say was because her mother is now dead. So being that her father is in fact the grim reaper he has his ins and outs in hell. Which means we would see each other on occasion and then we finally got to know each other. Her evil aura is what attracted me most to her. But she could smile in your face and then two seconds later run a knife straight through your heart. Seriously, she's done it before. I didn't trust her for shit.

Her father wasn't fooling anyone, it wasn't a secret that he was slowly trying to take control over hell. Fat chance of that happening buddy. The more we saw her father, the more I saw her. And the more I started to develop feelings for her even though I knew what her real intentions were but I just couldn't help it. Okay now I sound like a little bitch. Not my forte.

We eventually had sex and shit, not that she was my first or anything because let's not forget that I'm Damon Caide, I had already sailed that boat. Long story short she was the first and last person I ever fell in love with and she was also the first female to attempt to kill me. Bitch.

Killing me off was necessary because I am next in line to take over hell. I guess they thought it would be easier if I was dead first. That hoebag was going to pay for that. When she least expects it, as soon as she thinks she has me in her grasp I'm killing her with no hesitation.

I snatched my hand away from hers and narrowed my eyes at her, finally snapping back to reality. She looks at me a bit startled.

"Oh you've missed me huh? So if your attempt to kill me would have been successful would you have missed me even more?" I ask her sarcastically.

She gives me a playful smirk.

"Come on Damon, I was just having a little fun. No hard feelings?" She says innocently while running her fingers up and down my arm.

I grip her wrist that is on my arm and stare her down like a hawk.

"What is your game? Why the hell are you here Blaire?" I glare at her. She just smiled at me before letting out a chuckle. I hated this bitch, it took everything in me not to sucker punch her ass.

"There's no game Damon, after my mom died me and my father decided it would be best to leave for the states. I had no idea you would be here." She said convincingly as she snatched her wrist out of my grip.

"Don't pull that bullshit on me I know why you're really here." I say while looking at her smugly.

"What ever do you mean?" She asks, as if she has no clue as to what I was talking about. Talking to her was like talking to a child with an innocent and cute little face but behind that was a demented squirrel. Don't ask me how I came up with that I just did.