~Damon~

~Damon above looking hella fine~

*****************

I honked my horn as I pulled up to Masons house. We were going to Genie's (I think that's her name) party tonight being that I had nothing else better to do on this marvelous Friday night. Plus, I seriously needed to get laid.

I haven't had any action since that little janitors closet stunt with Veronica. Reason being, I got caught up in hell doing what I do best other than sex, torturing withered souls. The poor bastards. I missed a lot of school, not that I really gave a flying fuck.

After about fifteen minutes Mason finally comes out and slides into the passenger seat of my Ferrari.

"I'm starting to think you have a vagina with how long you just took." I say as I pull off.

Mason just chuckles "I have to look my absolute best if I plan on popping some cherries tonight." he shrugs.

I snort out loud laughter as I just shook my head at him.

It didn't take that long to get to Gina's house since Mason lived in her area. It was jam packed with cars taking up the whole block. I park a little ways down but not that far from the house.

Music blaring which I'm sure could be heard from miles away. There were already some crazy teens on the front lawn messing around. I planned on getting wasted tonight while also finding an easy broad to screw around with. In my opinion, they were all easy. It's not that hard to resist someone like me giving my good looks and bad boy reputation. All but one, but she was a working progress.

Me and Mason step through the entrance of the house.

"Sorry bro, Kristen's here. Looks like I won't be riding back with you tonight." He smirked at me as he spotted some girl he's been messing around with for a couple months.

I throw my hands up "Hey who am I to mess up another man's screw."

He just pats my shoulder letting out a laugh while walking towards a very curvaceous Kristen. I wouldn't mind tapping that.

I head straight for the booze walking past a pair of hot chicks swapping spit. I almost throw myself in the middle of their little fiesta but decided against it. I continue my journey to the kitchen until I'm abruptly stopped by a perky redhead. Hey don't I know her from somewhere?

"Hey you." She says pressing her non-existent chest up against me obviously drunk.

She had a nice ass though.

"Hey... Uhh," I say not really knowing what to call her since I didn't know her name.

"Alyssa," she said seductively as she ran a finger down my chest all the way to the waistband of my jeans.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" I say flirtatiously.

She lets out a giggle "We go to school together." confirming my thoughts. Oh yeah, she was the redhead who was staring at me in lunch on Monday.

"Of course we do." I smirk as I grab her waist pulling her closer.

"Why don't we get to know each other a little better?" I ask while starting to kiss on her neck.

She wraps her arms around my neck while letting out a small moan.

"I would love that." She says breathily.