~Davina~

In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon
You got that medicine I need
Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly
Put your hands on my waist, do it softly
Me and God we don't get along, so now I sing

(Make sure to listen to the song towards the end of the chapter while reading ;)

*****************

Lunchtime came around pretty quickly. Damon didn't make it to homeroom of course, probably off somewhere diving into some sluts panties. Not that I cared or was jealous or anything. Definitely not that...

"Hello my pretties." Jamie greeted me and Frankie excitedly as he sat down at the lunch table.

"And who got you in a chipper mood mister?" Frankie asked her mouth filled with banana pudding. I give her a disgusted look as she opens her mouth close to my face.

"I got eight inches last night, and I'm not talking about snow." Jamie said while giving us a smirk.

"From who?" Frankie asked excitedly as some of the pudding in her mouth splattered onto the table.

"Francia Marie Jones! Please swallow first." I scolded her.

"Haha that's what he said." She joked as she finally swallowed the rest of her pudding.

"Some hot guy I met at the library." Jamie said while shrugging, ignoring Frankie's joke.

"But you never go to the library. In fact you hate the library. I even remember one time you said you would rather get fucked in the ass by a chainsaw than ever step foot inside of a library." I said as a matter of factly.

"You see I've been strangely attracted to really hot guys that are book smart and wear glasses  as of lately. So I thought what better place to find them than at the library?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Was it big?" Frankie asked, greatly intrigued with the conversation.

"Honey, I couldn't even fit half of it into my mouth." He said with no shame.

"Woah." Frankie said dreamily probably imagining what it looked like. My friends everybody. Complete whack jobs who have no shame in exploiting their sex lives.

"You guys wanna hang out after school?" Jamie asked.

"Can't, I have cheer practice." I say before getting up to throw my tray away.

"Boo you whore!" I hear Jamie yell at me as I'm walking away. I chuckle to myself as I reach the trash bin.

I toss my lunch tray into the bin. As I look up I make eye contact with Lucas. He gives me a warm smile then waves at me from his table. I grin at him then wave back.

As I turn around to walk back to my table I spot Amy being overly clingy with Damon. She was sat on his lap with both of her hands in his hair while giving him neck kisses. Damon just looked like he would rather be anywhere else but there. At one point I seriously thought he was getting ready to push her off of him. I smirk to myself as a devious plan starts to formulate in my head. Why not pull out the tease card?