~Damon~

*Warning* This chapter contains sexual content.

****************
"Make that two detentions miss Peterson." Mrs. Hoffman snapped.

I just let out a loud laugh. I loved annoying the shit out of Davina. Who doesn't find joy out of messing with someone they didn't like? Don't get me wrong, she was sexy as hell. Her long toned legs that run on for miles. Her amazingly beautiful long brown hair, her soft olive skin. Let's not forget, her perfectly plump set of tits. I would fuck her any day. We just immensely hated each other and got on each other's nerve from time to time.

She turned around in her chair, her face beat red.

"Go to hell." she growled furiously before turning back around. I let out a chuckle.

"Oh Angel, I already live there." I respond back smugly.

She ignored my retort. I just shook my head smirking. I'll leave her alone, for now. I decided she had enough of my torment this morning. An evil smile crosses my face as I think back to the little parking lot incident.

I start to zone out the rest of the class period, thinking of all the helpless humans I could be torturing right now. Yeah it's true, I'm the Devil's son, but a lot of people refer to me as the Dark Angel. Which is probably why me and Davina are enemies. She likes to help people, I like to torture them. She's team God and I'm well, not. She's light, I'm dark. We're polar opposites.

Not long after the bell rings, signaling class is now over with. I get up and retrieve my notebook. I look down to see Davina bended over, picking up a stray folder that must have fell. What do you do when a well-rounded ass is tooted in the air? Why you smack it of course.

My hand swings down, roughly connecting with her bottom.

Smack!

She gasped loudly while standing straight up. She slowly turned to me, her mouth dangling wide open. I just give her a devious grin in return.

" You did NOT just smack my ass." she breathes out slowly, getting redder and redder by the second.

I simply shrug getting ready to walk away, she had other plans. She steps in front of me, heavily breathing in and out like an angry bull. It truly was a sight to see.

Then she does the most unthinkable, the most unheard of, a suicide mission. She slaps me. Hard.

My head flies to the side, very red by now I'm sure. My jaw clenches. That bitch will pay. I flex my arms as I slowly crane my neck to look at her.

"Try that again you prick and I'll-"

I roughly grabbed her throat , cutting her off not caring about whatever was about to come out of her mouth. She looked at me stunned. I tighten my grip on her neck. I show her no mercy. My eyes hooded as I move closer to her fearful face. She lets out a choking sound while frantically scratching at my hand.

I look her dead in her soft, brown eyes. "Hit me again, and you'll be begging to go to hell when I'm through with you." I say menacingly, our noses gently brushing against each other.

I let go of her throat, roughly bumping her with my shoulder before walking out of the classroom. That should teach her never to hit me again.

I stroll down the hallway not really caring that I'm probably late for my next class. I walk past the janitors closet just in time to see it opening as a hand pops out snatching me inside.

The door shuts as I'm roughly pushed against it. I open my eyes ready to push whoever it was the fuck off of me. It was Veronica. My current little play thing. She gives me a smirk before roughly smashing her lips against mine. Our lips move together in a frenzy. I reach down squeezing her ass before picking her up. She wraps her legs around my waist. I roughly shove her up against the wall next to us while my tongue penetrated her mouth.

"Oh yes baby." she moaned as my hands went up her skirt, slipping inside her flimsy panties.

I slowly rubbed her clit seeing that she was already wet, I easily dipped my finger inside of her.

"Fuck!" She shouts as I add two more fingers.

I just look at her smugly while I'm pumping my fingers in and out of her.

"You like that baby?" I say huskily biting on her earlobe.

She was about to say something but she got interrupted by the door opening. It was the head master, Professor Collins. We froze. My fingers still deep inside of her.

"What in tarnation is going on in here?" he shouts.

"Well sir, I was about to fuck her before you came in and rudely interrupted us." I say bluntly.

He looked mortified. "My office, the both of ya!" he seethes. He turns to leave out.

I just let out a small chuckle as I ease my fingers out of her panties.

She looks at me completely embarrassed. She shouldn't be, she was a succubus, they were sex demons.

We make our way out of the janitors closet and into Professor Collins stiff office.

He is sitting behind his desk as he gestures for us to sit down in the two chairs in front of his desk.

"You do know that you're heinous actions need some form of punishment right?" he says calmly, bringing his hands together while looking expectantly at the both of us.

"You do know that it's the twenty first century right?" I retort back smoothly while looking at his ridiculous attire.

Veronica lets out a snicker but then quickly looks down at her hands when Head Master Collins narrows his eyes at her.

"I would suggest expulsion from this school Mr. Caide, but seeing that I'm deathly afraid of your father, detention with Mrs. Hoffman will have to do for now." he finally says.

I give him one of my infamous smirks in return.

"As for you miss Mars, you're expelled." He says harshly to her.

"Y-you can't expel me, my parents will surely kill me." she tries to plead her case.

"You're expelled from my school, such adultery will not be tolerated. And that's final." he says looking her in the eyes telling her he was serious.

She breaks down crying. How pathetic, find a new school and go on about your business woman, I thought to myself while getting up from the chair. I walked out of the office leaving a blubbery Veronica behind, not really caring that she was getting expelled.

Looks like I have detention with Davina. I smirk evilly to myself. Time for some fun!

******************

A/N
I'm working hard on this story so please be a dear and give it a vote and make sure to leave a comment!!!