Sure girls have asked me out for a drink, but I've always said no except for one time when I finally did go with a girl named Amy who goes here. It didn't turn out well. By the time our desert came, I was already out of the restaurant. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't do that to her.

Even if she didn't love me anymore.

--------------

It was time for a break so I walked outside of the university and into the lawn where the tables were set. That's where me and the gang hung out.

As I passed by people, I noticed a familiar brown head. Is that...? I thought. No, it couldn't be.

I shook my head. You're so dumb, Harry, I told myself.

I ignored the unfamiliar reminder and continued to walk to the lawn.

As soon as I saw the table, I smiled.

There, under the tree were all my best friends. No matter what I've been through, they've always been there for me.

After Bailey left, they've made it their accomplishment to visit me every day to make sure I was okay. I hadn't taken her leaving the good way. As soon as she left, I went to the pub and started drinking.

Next thing I know, I'm in the car of a stranger. If it weren't for Niall's dad, I probably wouldn't have made it. He saw me with the stranger and asked if I was drunk.

It was pretty obvious I was since I was slurring and couldn't walk. Before the stranger could argue, Niall's dad took me away and took me home.

Night after night after night I had been picked up by Nelly, Liam, Louis, etc. Anyone who was disposal.

Of course they weren't happy about me drinking but it was my escape. My escape from thinking about her and how she wasn't here. That's the only thing that helped me to forget about everything.

Months later I grew frustrated because every time I'd get drunk, I'd always wake up at a house of someone I knew and it bugged me.

How weren't they tired about me drinking? Weren't they annoyed of picking me every single night?

That's what pushed me to keep going, every time harder and harder. By the time it infuriated them, I've been drinking more than two packs a night.

It was then when they asked me why I kept drinking, when I finally broke down and spilt everything.

How much I missed her, how much I wanted her with me, how hard it was for me to wait for her, how I was too weak to stay strong, how mad I was that she couldn't hear me and my sorrows.

All of them circled around me and let me cry everything out. It was then that I figured that they all just cared about me and wanted me to be okay even though I wasn't.

A month later passed and I went to therapy. I had a therapist that I would talk to every day after school. She'd hear me out and would give me advice on what to do.

Liam and Nelly would take me and pick me up just to make sure I did go to the sessions. At first I hated it but then after a while, I realized how helpful it was.

The first time was when I went out for lunch with everyone and actually invested in a conversation. I'd never do that but when I realized that I was laughing at Louis and Niall's joke, I knew that I was getting better.

If it weren't for them, this wouldn't have happened. I would still be miserable. But thanks to them I wasn't. They'd always make sure how I was feeling.

They would either call me or come over to make sure I wasn't lying. Every time Louis, Niall, and Zayn came over, they'd always make sure to make me laugh no matter if I was sad or really happy.