Chapter 6

Natsu P.O.V

As soon as I was sure that Lucy was gone I jumped up from behind the counter. I was so excited! Lucy felt the same way I did! Mira smiled at me and said, "I knew you guys would get together at some point"

"but we aren't together yet"

"I know but soon you will!", I smiled at her. I was going to tell Lucy how I felt and nothing could stand in my way. Before I could open the guild doors to leave though someone opened them for me. As soon as I saw her my eyes went wide. No this isn't happening! She isn't supposed to be here! But how? How is she here? I thought she was dead! I looked at her and managed to say one word, "Lisanna".

I was still in shock when she hugged me and said "I have missed you Natsu!", after a minute I hugged her back but not before saying, "but how?", she giggled at my confusion and pulled away. Everyone was still in a state of shock and the room was filled with silence. Mira was the first to break the silence when she yelled "Lisanna!," I looked at Lisanna again waiting for her to disappear or something. This couldn't be true. How could my first love just resurrect from the dead? After everyone hugged her and told her how much she was missed I broke the happy reunion saying, "how are you here?", everyone looked at me and silence spread across the guild. I stood waiting for her to answer all eyes on Lisanna and I. Lisanna looked around the guild and said, "I came from Edolas. When I disappeared I was actually brought to Edolas and when all the magic was being sucked out I was sucked out too." We all looked at her in awe.

The silence didn't last though because everyone cheered and we decided to have a welcome back party! It wasn't rare to party at Fairy Tail but this was unlike any other party we had ever thrown. Lisanna was back and no one could be happier. I decided that telling Lucy how I felt could wait. We partied for a while before Lisanna asked if she could talk to me, I nodded and we stepped out in front of the guild. Once we got out there I said, "everyone is so happy that you are back!" Lisanna smiled that cute smile of hers and said, "I missed everyone. I mean yeah I was somewhat with you guys but Edolas and your counter parts are nothing like you guys obviously!" I smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

When I pulled away i said, "so what did you want to talk about?"

"Well there is something I never got to tell you before I left"

"what is it?", Lisanna looked down and I could have sworn I saw a blush creep up her cheeks. She looked up at me as if mustering all the strength she could get to say something and finally said, "Natsu, I love you. I always have and when I went to Edolas my feelings just grew for you even more," I looked at her with wide eyes shocked. I mean she was my first love but I had moved on. I loved Lucy, but before I could reply she walked up to me and smashed her lips against mine. No this wasn't right. I tried to push her away but her grip on me was strong. I struggled and finally got her off of me. Before I could say anything I heard a whimper and looked over to see none other than Lucy standing there with wide eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________

uh oh! What's gonna happen?! Poor Lucy): anyways sorry it took so long to update! I have been having a case of writers block which makes me want to violently throw my computer out of the window but I restrain myself...

Happy: woah....so violent...your scary

Me: shut up cat!

Natsu: I didn't even want her to kiss me!

Me: don't tell me tell Lucy!

Happy: Technically you made Lisanna kiss Natsu

Me: could someone please just do the rights? /.-

Erza: Elia here does not own fairy tail or it's characters!

Natsu: Thanks for reading!