Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lucy P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar at fairy tail when I noticed how unusually quiet it was. Usually by now Natsu would have already picked a fight with Gray and the guild would turn in to a war zone, everyone joining the chaos. I looked across the guild and saw Gray sitting with Erza on one side and Juvia on the other clinging to his arm.

She really needed a different approach if she wanted Gray to like her. All she does is stalk him and tell him how much she loves him. The poor guy gets suffocated by her (not literally). I looked back over to the smiling Mira giving me the food I ordered, "thanks Mira. Do you know where Natsu is?" I asked. She gave me a smirk and said "nope, I think he left a couple hours ago, why do you ask?", I rolled my eyes. She was always talking about how cute Natsu and I were together and how she knew we liked eachother.

I mean Natsu is cute and all but we are just partners. I mean he is my nakama, you don't get those types of feelings towards nakama.....right?

"I think I am gonna go home, bye Mira", Mira smiled and waved as I walked away. I was about to walk out of the guild when I heard levy yell "lu-chan! wait!", I turned around to see my blue-haired best friend running towards me. When she got up to me she said, "Do you have the book you were going to lend me? You said I could borrow it!", I sighed. I totally forgot to take to Fairy tail this morning.

With Natsu and Happy distracting me I could never think straight, "I totally forgot! I am so sorry. Why don't you just come back to my place and I will give it you there?", she smiled and gave me a thumbs up. We walked out the guild and headed towards my apartment. I wondered where Natsu was. He doesn't usually leave the guild early so it was unusual that he had.

When we got to my apartment I unlocked the door and walked in to my room prepared for a mess created by the "great" Natsu dragneel. Instead I found my house clean and dark. This was the first time I had come home without Natsu and Happy waiting for me. I let out a sigh of relief and walked out to my desk to grab the book. I walked over to Levy and said "do you want to stay a while?"

"sure!", I walked over to my couch and patted the seat next to me to signal her to sit next to me. Once she sat down I handed her the book. She looked at it and for a moment the apartment was silent. It was nice for once. She suddenly broke the silence asking, "so how are you and Natsu?", she gave me an evil smirk and inched closer to me. I inched away wondering what she could possibly mean. I suddenly felt a blush creep up my cheeks and I managed to say, "w-what d-do you m-mean?"

"come on Lu-chan I think we both know what I mean"

I gave her a confused look and said, "nope"

"come on everyone knows that you and Natsu like eachother"

"WHAT?!" I stared at her. How could she be so silly? We didn't like eachother like that even if we did Natsu would probably be too dense to realize how he felt. Before she could say anything else I heard a crash from the kitchen.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey! so this is my first fanfiction ever! I know...I'm a noob. Anyways how do you like it so far?

Disclaimer: I dont own fairy tail or any of the characters! Hiro Mashima does......he is a troll..