Chapter 4

Natsu P.O.V

After the kiss I had stood there for a minute processing everything that had just happened. Suddenly it hit me and my face turned about as red as Erza's hair. I managed to spit out, "s-s-s-sorry l-lucy", and I ran out of her kitchen and jumped out of her window.

I just kept running scared that if I turned around maybe Lucy would be following me and I would have to face her. I heard happy behind me laughing, and it continued for about five minutes. I am glad he got a kick out of that...the thing is that when she kissed me it just felt so good. Her lips were so gentle and warm, it was better than any food I have ever eaten.....and that's a lot.

I had also gotten this weird feeling in my stomach and it kind of irritated me but at the same time it made me feel really happy. Maybe it was something I ate. When I got home I sat on my couch and went through everything that happened. Lucy was so beautiful and I think it is so cute when she blushes, but what does this all mean? This wasn't the first time I have felt like this. Whenever she cries I just want to hold her and make her smile that beautiful smile again. But that is just because she is nakama....right? I decided to go to sleep so I stood up, put Happy to bed and laid down in my bed. Sadly sleep wouldn't come to me that easily. I spent the rest of the night thinking about her and then had a dream about her.

The next morning I hurried to put clothes on. I didn't want Lucy to be at the guild when I went. I just wasn't ready to face her and I needed some help with everything. So I put on my clothes and ran to Lucy's to make sure she was still asleep...she was. I started to head back to guild but not before noticing how cute she was when she was asleep, she looked so peaceful.

When I got to the guild I looked around and ran up to the bar where Mira was standing. When she saw me she waved and said, "hey Natsu you aren't usually here this early! what's up?'

"I need help with something"

"sure! what is it"

"well you see, last night Lucy and I......kissed", her eyes got wide and she started jumping up and down like a little girl, "YOU GUYS KISSED?!", when she yelled that I panicked and said, "SHHHHHHH! I don't want the whole guild to know!", she nodded and leaned over waiting for me to continue.

"well I was actually trying to scare her but when I walked up behind her she turned around and we kissed, but I don't understand what I am feeling", Mira squealed and said, "okay explain to me what you are feeling.

I thought about it and said, "well for starters when we kissed it was so nice and I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I think she is cute and weird but the good weird not the bad. Whenever I am with her I am just so happy and when she cries I just want to hold her and make her smile again. She is gorgeous from her wavy blonde hair to her smile to all the way down to her feet.", as I was speaking I kind of went off in to a daydream and didn't notice Mira was continuing to jump up and down. I snapped out of it and waited for her to respond. Once she was done I guess jumping around she said, "Natsu, you love Lucy", my eyes widened but before I could say anything I smelt Lucy's scent, and it was nearby. I panicked and hid behind the bar.

Mira looked down at me as if I was crazy, I whispered to her "Lucy is coming don't tell her I am here and don't tell her what I said!", she nodded and went back to ordering people. I heard the guild door open and heard Mira say, "hi Lucy!", my heart skipped a beat and attempted to make myself smaller behind the bar to make sure she didn't seem me.

_______________________________________________________________________

This is getting good!(: anyways tell me how I am doing in the comments below and who is your favorite character from Fairy Tail? thanks for reading!(:

disclaimer:

Lucy: hey everyone!

Happy: hey Lucy!

Lucy: I am not talking to you!

Natsu: then who are you talking to?

Lucy: the readers!

Natsu: who are the readers? Are we gonna fight them! I'm all fired up!

Lucy and I: *facepalm*

me: can we just do the disclaimer already?!

Happy: Elia here does not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters!

Natsu: Hiro Mashima does! by the way what kind of name is Hiro Mashima?

Me: Don't question names, like you should be the one talking Natsu!

Natsu: Hey what's that supposed to mean?!

Happy: they llllllllike eachother!

Natsu and I: NO WE DONT

Lucy: thanks for reading everyone!

Me: see ya in the next chapter!(:

The "incident" (NaLu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें