Alone Time?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Nobody reads this so it doesn't matter but just in case there are future readers I just wanted to say "HEY SUP GURLFRIEND?!?! Or boyfriend... Which ever way u lean is up to u!" 😂

*Madison's POV*

I stopped flying for a second, unsure of what to do. Think about it... I just found out I am some supernatural creature and that I have 5 very loving mates, my parents aren't my parents, I am technically the princess of all supernatural creatures, AND I am the only angel in existence because the rest were hunted. I slowly flew down and landed in the middle of the forest, I looked around at the vines and branches that swooped down, and the muddy floor. When suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and I was back in the boys house. I looked at the person holding me to see a teary eyed Niall. I violently shake out of his grip and look around to see all the boys are starring at me with purple eyes. I look down to see... MY ROBE FELL OFF AND I AM JUST IN MY LACE UNDERWEAR AND BRA!!! I quickly picked up my rob, only for it to be snatched away by a purple eyed Louis.
Louis: "Don't hide your perfect body love, we were gonna see it at some point anyway."
I ran up the stairs as fast as I could but as soon as I reached the top I ran straight into Liam. He threw me over his shoulder and super speeded to a bedroom.
Madison: "L-Liam... What are y-you doing?" I managed to whisper. As soon has he detected the fear in my voice his eyes went back to the brown I adore. There was loud banging on the door and loads of screaming from the other boys. My eyes teared up and I backed into the corner. Liam looked at me with pity as he slowly walked up to me. I backed further into the wall.
Liam: " It's okay I won't hurt you."
I let him walk up to me as I started to cry. He sat next to me on the wooden floor and pulled me on to his lap. I snuggled my head and to his neck. The banging stopped but I was still scared. I looked up at Liam to see him already looking at me. As I made eye contact I started leaning in and so did he. Our lips made contact and bombs and fireworks were going off from head to toe. He put his hands around my waist and I put mine behind his neck deepening the kiss. I pulled at the tips of his hair making him moan into my mouth. I slipped my tongue along his bottom lip, automatically getting access. Our tongues fought for dominance... He obviously won. He picked me up with my legs rapped around his waist and brought me to the bed. Neither of us breaking the kiss until we hear a loud bang and 4 growls. I turned my head to see the door broken down and 4 black eyed boys growling like dogs at Liam.
Madison: " ENOUGH! I'm tired of this! Constantly not being able to have alone time with any of you. How do you expect me to love you when I can't even kiss one of you without the other 4 going all psycho?!"
The boys all looked down at their feet ashamed.
Niall: "I'm sorry, we just love you so much to where we don't like sharing. But I guess we will have to learn how."
The other 3 boys: "Ya."
Madison: *sigh* "Okay how long until we have to start the mating process?"
Zayn: "6 days. Why?"
Madison:"PERFECT! I can have one whole day with each of you and on the sixth day, if I feel like this is meant to be, I will let you start the mating process."
I got a chorus of "Ya" or "Cool".
Madison: " okay, so who is first? Cause we need to start tomorrow."
Harry: "How about we go from oldest to youngest?"
Madison: "Okay! Is that all right with the rest of you?"
The boys: "Ya"