Um... How about no?

a/n Real quick I am going to list the boys powers:

Louis: Mind Read and Mind message with anybody even if they are not in the coven.

Zayn: Fly and cause Pain.

Niall: Can teleport anywhere over 2 yards away.

Liam: Can sense peoples feelings and can control them.

Harry: Stronger and Faster than the others.
START OF. STORY

*Madison's POV*

Madison: "Okay so to get this straight... I'm an Angel, the only one in existence, and I am going to have every single power ever known and, to top it all off, my parents aren't my parents? Who are my parents then?" I asked.

Liam nodded and looked at the boys.

Liam: "Your parents are the king and Queen of all supernatural creatures."

My eyes nearly fell out of my head.

I looked at Liam and heard.

'O shit, she is going to cry! I hope she doesn't it makes me feel bad... I love her to much.'

Madison: " I'm not going to start crying Liam"

He looked at me confused then a look of realization crossed his face.

Liam:" Madison focus on Niall."

I looked over at Niall who was looking worried at Liam.

'O no I think the mating process is getting to him! Poor lad. Mhhmm... I wonder what he would taste like rapped in bacon?'

Madison: " Niall what do you mean the mating process is getting to him? And your making me hungry with the bacon talk."

Niall took his gaze away from Liam and pointed it towards me along with the other boys.

Harry: "Madison?"

Madison: " Yes Harry?"

Harry: "You just developed a new power."

I looked at all the boys confused.

All the boys: "Mind reading."

I kept my cool on the outside but on the inside I was happy. I could now read all the boys minds and know everything they have been hiding from me.

I looked at Liam.

' I wonder how she is going to react when she realizes what the final step in the process is.'

Madison: "What is the final step in the mating process?"

The boys looked at each other nervously.

Niall slowly walked up to me.

Niall: "Before we tell you try putting your wings away."

Madison:" Well how do I do that?"

Liam: " Try thinking about your back having no wings... just shoulder blades."

I thought about my back having no wings and suddenly a weight was lifted off me.

I reach and feel my back to feel nothing but the cloth of my rob.

I look at the boys to see that they are all looking at me with pure lust in their eyes.

I sit back up on the bed and ask yet again.

Madison: "So what is the final step?"

Niall yet again approaches me but this time... not looking at me. He is looking at the ground like a kid who just caught doing something bad.

Niall finally looked up at me with puppy eyes.

'How am I going to tell her we have to turn her into a blood drinking monster?'

I hopped off the bed, ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Soon after I hear "DAMN IT NIALL SHE CAN READ MINDS YOU TWAT!"

All the boys were banging on the door asking/demanding me to come out.

"NO! I REFUSE TO BE A VAMPIRE!"

I slide down the door and start to sob into my knees. I looked around the bathroom and saw a window. THANK THE LORD!

I suddenly hear Louis scream "GUYS SHE IS GOING TO TRY AND ESCAPE." After hearing that I ran to the window and opened it. I then realized we are on the second story. SHIT! I was about to jump when I realized... Wait a minute I have wings. I thought of my back with wings and the weight came back. I tried flapping and it worked. I jumped out the window and began to flap my wings, at first I was going in circles but then I got the hang of it. I flew over the trees now noticing the house was in the middle of the woods. I was looking down and suddenly I ran into something... or someone.

I look up to see sad Zayn in front of me. WHAT THE FUCK? ARENT I FLYING?!?

Zayn: "Why would you leave us?"

I look at Zayn feeling very guilty. I barely know them and they need to understand that.

Madison: :" I barely know you guys and now you are saying I have to change who and what I am, I have to give up my virginity, I have to live with you guys for all of eternity, and that my parents aren't my parents... Don't you thi-" I couldn't finish because Zayn's lips crashed on to mine. Surprisingly I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. His hands were running down my sides as my hands were pulling at his hair making him moan. He trailed his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entry. I didn't let him in, his hands moved towards my butt and pinched making me gasp and let him in. We soon heard 4 distant growls. We looked down to see all the boys. FML! I pushed Zayn out of the way and flew fast.
Louis Mind Message: "Please turn around, we are sorry we told you to much at once... I love you." With those words I stopped not sure what to do.