WHAT THE HELL?!??

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I AM YOUR MATE?!?" I screamed. My breathing began to be rugged and uneven. Tears starting to come out of my eyes.

Niall: " What the hell is happening to her?!?!"

Liam:" She is having a panic attack! Move I need to calm her down!"

Liam pushed Niall out of his way and grabbed my hand, I instantly felt calm... What the hell? Man I seem to be asking that to much lately.

Madison: " what is a mate and what do I need to do?"

The shared nervous glances

Liam: " a mate is our soul mate, it is our true love and who we are destined to be with and have kids with."

Madison: " CALM THE FUCK DOWN! I am 15 I am not having kids, so you are gonna have to wait a really really long time for that because I am not your mate... You have the wrong person I am sorry." I stood up heading towards the door. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Louis with a sad expression.

Louis: " When Niall first saw you what color did his eyes turn?"

Madison: " At first they were red , then they turned purple,back to red , and finally to blue"

Suddenly Niall was right in front of me and one thing to the next his lips were on mine. Sparks,fireworks,and bombs were going off all over my body as our lips moved in sync. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip asking for access as his hands moved to my hips. I feel Niall being ripped off me and I look to see Niall pushed up against the wall by a black eyed Zayn, while the boys were staring at him with red eyes. I felt my body start to tremble in fear as I turned around and ran.

I ran out of the room to be in a long narrow hallway. I wasn't sure which way I needed to go but I just randomly turned right to find a stair case. I run down the stairs and notice the tall wooden front door. I go to open it to find out it's locked. SHIT! I see a window and grab the closest thing to me ( a vase ). I crash it through the window and right when I am about to jump out, Zayn was right in front of me.

Madison: " Ahh! P-PLEASE DONT HURT ME😭!"

Zayn: " Madison I am so sorry. I saw you and Niall kissing and I got jealous, my inner vampire got the best of me." I look behind me and see Harry, Liam, and Louis with apologetic looks. Niall then comes trotting down the stairs. I instantly ran behind him, I don't fully trust him but I am to scared of the others. When I am behind him I hear 4 growls.

Niall: "CONTROL YOURSELVES CANT YOU SEE YOU ARE SCARING HER?!?!"

I look from behind Niall's to see the rest of the boys put their heads down in shame. Niall looks at me and gives a reassuring smile. I walk from behind of Niall and look at the boys that are now all in a straight line. I walk up to each boy and give them each a peck on the lips. Every time I give a boy a kiss their eyes light up like a kid on Christmas.

Madison: "What do I need to do as your mate? What do you guys need to do? And what do we need to do together?"

Harry: "How about you go take a relaxing shower change into your pj's and then we will talk."

I nod my head and start going upstairs... wait where is the bathroom? I turn around to see all the boys right behind me. Louis grabs my hand and pulls me behind him as he goes up the stairs. He leads me to the room I was in before and points to a connecting door in the room. I open the door and see a large bathtub, two sinks, and a toilet... Well I found the bathroom. I go to close the door but see all the boys waiting behind me in the bathroom.