Found

I glanced at the clock noticing it was 1AM. I grabbed my backpack and flung it over my shoulder then grabbed my luggage. I quickly but quietly made it downstairs. I opened the back door leading towards the woods. It was raining cats and dogs out... But who cares when you can control the elements. I made my own personal umbrella and ran into the forest not looking back. I was suddenly pushed against a tree by somebody. I look up to see a blonde head of hair and... Red eyes? My drink must have been spiked and I am probably higher than Wiz Khalifa right now. I see the boy starring intently at me then his eyes flash from red to purple. " Um... Can you put me down jackass?" He mumbled something under his breathe, with his death grip on my hips holding me against this tree. Suddenly 4 other figures occur I look and see one with curly hair, one with raven hair in a quiff, one with dirty blonde hair, and the last one with brown hair in a buzz cut. I start looking around for a weapon, assume these people were going to hurt me. Then it comes to me... MY POWERS!!! I start ripping a tree out of the ground and throw it at the 4 boys that weren't holding me. I then use my telekinesis powers to get this boy off me. I hold him in the same position as he looks at me confused. "but you smell human." He says. At this point I was very confused, how the hell do you smell Human? "Listen I don't know who you are? Or what you want? But stay the hell away from me!"    I started walking away when in a blink of an eye blonde is in front of me "WAIT! Let me explain please." I then nod and suddenly the other 4 boys are behind me. I look at blondie waiting for him to "explain". "Let me start out by introducing myself and my friends... I'm Niall, curly over there is Harry, dirty blonde with the sassy posture is Louis, buzz cut is Liam, and dark haired quiff is Zayn. What is your name beautiful?" "Madison" "okay, hello Madison" he then comes up really close to me, looks into my eyes and says "sleep". Then I blacked out.
I woke up with a bad headache. I open my eyes and look at the ceiling... That isn't mine. I shoot up and look around. I the hear footsteps coming and pretend to be asleep. "I know you are awake." I open my eyes to see Niall standing beside my bed. "P-please don't k-kill me." I managed to stutter out. " BOYS!" Niall screams, nearly making me jump off the bed. The door barges open Liam carrying a bat, Zayn carrying a frying pan, Harry carrying a hammer, and Louis carrying... A plastic pigeon?
"WHATS WRONG?"
"IS SHE HURT?"
"DID SHE ESCAPE?"
"KEVIN?!?!"
They then look at me and you can visually see them relax. They stood beside Niall looking at me. "We need to tell you something and you have no reason to be scared. Okay?" I nod my head at what Niall said. "We... A-a-re v-vampires" Liam stutters out clearly nervous. "Got what did you guys smoke? Can I have some?" I ask. They look at me seriously. They turn to each other them back to me but this time they had... FANGS AND RED EYES?!?! I then remember how Niall looked when he had me pinned against the tree. I back up very quickly into the headboard. The boys all sit on the bed looking worriedly at me. Harry inches closer and strokes my leg saying " You don't need to be scared, we won't hurt you."
"Why not? Don't you guys want my blood?"
Louis: "You blood smells good but there is a reason we can't hurt you."
Madison: " and that reason is?"
Zayn: " there are these things in the vampire world called covens...us five (he says points towards the others) are one vampire coven."
Madison: " What does that have to do with me?"
Niall: " Vampire covens have these things called a mate, it's is a soulmate for a vampire but the entire coven has to share that one person."
Madison: " Again what does this have to do with me?"
The all shared worried glance with each other then turned to me
All the boys: " You are our mate."