15; DISTRAUGHT

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

▃▃▃

     THEO, MALIA AND Stiles were talking in the kitchen and Cassandra was just sitting on the couch staring at the wall with a blank stare. All the things that were happening really made her overwhelmed. About Parrish, about Theo, about the Beast, about the Dread Doctors, about the Chimeras, about her. And now Liam and Hayden's disappearance. The thought of losing Liam made her sick. She didn't want that to happen again, her best friends die in front of her eyes. No, she didn't want it to happen again. She was worried to death about their safety, especially knowing that Hayden is also a Chimera. Cassandra didn't really know Hayden, but because she knew Liam care about that girl, she need to make sure that the Dread Doctors didn't hurt her. Suddenly, Scott burst through the door and she turned her head to see him. He looks angry.

"Is Kira okay?" Stiles asked but Scott ignored him and stormed off upstairs.

Everyone saw him with confusion, then decided to follow him. They ran to the room where Lydia, Mason and Corey are in. Once they arrived, they saw Scott pierced his claws in the back of Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned.

Theo furrowed his eyebrows, "What is he doing?"

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia answered.

Theo stepped to the other side of the room to get a better view, "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles stated.

Scott gasped and fell backwards. They immediately helped him up. "I found something."

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey yelled as he placed his hand behind his neck. He then pulled it away only to find blood. "There's blood."

"You'll heal." Scott said, grabbing paper and pen.

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott shouted, drawing something on the paper. "Listen, I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

Stiles peered into the sketch, "Wait a second, I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in, until my dad caught me and told me never go back."

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia said.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." Scott rushed out of the room and they all followed him downstairs. Cassandra just remained silent, she didn't know what she should do anymore. Things become increasingly bizarre and worse.

"Scott, wait!" Stiles shouted. "You need to slow down. Just think about it first."

Scott abruptly turned to them, "We have to save them as soon as possible. That's what we'll do."

"Mason and Cassandra shouldn't be going." Stiles said.

"Liam's my best friend." Mason replied. "I'm going."

"Oh did you suddenly get super wolf powers?" Stiles said sarcastically. "I wasn't aware of that development."

Cassandra nodded, "I'm going to."

"No. You better stay here." Stiles argued as he looked at her sternly. "Look at what just happened to you. You almost died."

Scott flinched when he heard those words, "Cassie, you stay here. And if you're not going, I could use the help."