C/A/N/D/I/E/S/ /R/ /F/-/I/N/G/ A/M/A/Z/I/N/G/

"Okay I'm off to go get you my skinny jeans." "I'll go get my shirt." "I'll go get the shoes." Ray says. "Good luck I suggest you wear sunglasses." "Thanks Anna." They all go out while Gee goes to sit down on the bed.

"Wanna sit down while you wait for them to bring your clothes?" "Sure." I sit right down next to him. "What's your favorite color?" "Uh okays then why?" "Because I want to know." "Alrighty then I love the colors Black like the night, red like blood, dark blue and dark purple."

"Okay so what colors do you hate?" "Pink, yellow, lavender, pink, orange, lite pink, some shades of green, dark pink, and also hot pink." "You have great tastes in colors and coffee." "Thanks." Then in walks in the guys.

"Here you go." "Anna the bathrooms right there." "Thanks be right back." I walk into the bathroom and look at the clothing they brought me. I saw black skinny jeans, black MCR shirt and a Danger Days hoodie.

I threw it on and walked out to tie my shoes. "Ready?" Gee asks. "Yeah just need to tie my shoes." "Okay the rest of the guys are downstairs eating since now it's their lunch and still my breakfast because I don't do mornings." "Same here when I can I sleep past noon."

When I finish Gee stands up and offers his hand to help me up. I take it and say, "Let's get this over with." "Haha yeah let's go." We walk downstairs and see all of the guys waiting. "Ready?" "Sure." We all get in this black mustang.

Ray's driving and Mikey called shot gun, while I was put inbetween Frank and Gee. And let me just say they like to have their legs open. "Could you have your legs anymore open?" "No because then you wouldn't fit." "You are soo caring."

"Thanks." Gee says.  We get to the mall and Frank says. "Let me guess you wanna go to Aeropostale and Victoria's Secret and stare at the same jeans or underwear for hours." "No to Aeropostale and but I need to go to Victoria's Secret but I promise you I won't stare at the same underwear for hours."

"Alright but we're not going in." "Aaaaw why not don't you guys need some underwear and matching bras?" "Nah we're good."  "Come on if I have to endure it so do you." "Fine let's go." We walk to Victoria's Secret adn when we walk in a bunch of people stare at us.

Then someone asks "Can I help you?" "Yeah I need a 34b sized black, grey or white bras." "Ok let's go." "Hey Anna you gonna model it for us?" Frank asks hopeful. "Nope." I say popping the p. "Why not?" 

"Because I'm not a physcotic slutty bitch." "That's not fair." "Oh well tell it to someone who cares." Finally we walk out of Victoria's Secret with Ray holding a bag adn Frank holding the other. "Frank stop looking into the bag." I constantly say to Frank.

"Why you won't model it so I'm picturing you in it."  Frank says. "Who gave Frank the bag with my bras?" "He grabbed it before anyone else could." Gee says. "Yup." Frank says popping the p. I roll my eyes at Frank.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

okays so im stopping here what do you think? okay for uploading if u dont already know: i'm uploading this story every friday, we'll carry on every 2 weeks, for the new girl every month if u have a problem with this LET ME KNOW if not then thats how it's gonna work. any ideas for any of the stories just lemme know. and if i forget to upload IM SOOOOOOOO SOWWWY. it may not be my fault like next friday i mite not upload cuz it's my b-day so yeahs i mite be busy. my friends r planning something for me n i wanna know wat it is.

-ADRENALINE EXTERMINATE

P.S. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!