14

"Um. . . Minho?" You said sitting up just to fall back down in pain.

"You okay?" Minho asked rushing over to you.

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your shirt. You're bleeding, too. We all are. What the hell did they do?"

Minho glanced at his side. The opposite one from where he was bleeding. "I don't see anything."

"Your other side." You said.

"Oh."

You looked over at Newt next to you. He looked so peaceful and angel like.

"Should we wake them?" You asked.

"We should. We need a Gathering. We need to talk about what's going on and what we're going to do about it." Minho said standing up. He walked over to Thomas. You watched as Minho leant over him.

"What are you doing?"  You asked.

"Waking him up." Minho smiled mischievously. He leant down a little more so he was right in Thomas's ear. Then he screamed. "THOMAS!"

Thomas bolted up so fast you were sure he got whiplash. "What?! Where?! Why?! Who?! When?!"

"Bleeding. On our bodies. Don't know. WICKED. While we were sleeping last night. Good morning, shank." Minho answered his questions, even though you knew he knew it was a reflects.

"Bleeding? Why are we bleeding?" Thomas asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I already told you. I don't know."

"Morning, Thomas." You said, laying there.

"Morning, (Y/N)-" Thomas did a double take on you, "What happened?"

"Pain. Pain happened."

"Wake everyone up, we have a Gathering in ten." Minho said. Then he opened the door to the Homestead after checking if it was okay to go out.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Breakfast, Beauty Queen." Minho answered.

"Where's Frypan?"

"Saw him go into the kitchen while we were running here. He would guard that food with his life." Thomas stated.

With that Minho walked out, and Thomas went over to wake Chuck up. You flipped over with a grunt from pain that earned you a 'You okay?' from Thomas. As you waited for the pain to subside a bit you just studied Newt's face. His golden eyelashes would flutter every now and then. His mouth was curved into a little smile, as if he was having a nice dream. You didn't want to wake him, but you knew you had to. You reached out and laid your hands on his shoulders lightly. You shook him gently, but that didn't seem to be working. You rolled your eyes. You shook him a little harder and his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Morning, Love." Newt mumbled as he stretched, wincing in pain at his foot. "Bloody hell."

"You okay?" You asked, looking down at his bad foot.

"Yeah, just hurts worse then usual."He seemed to notice your sides, "What happened?"

"Apparently, WICKED came in last night while we were sleeping and fixed the infections or wounds we had. So helpful."

"Are those the wounds those Cranks gave you?"

"Yes. They hurt a lot. But, we're all in pain."

"Hey, Newtie!" Thomas called from where he was waking up Winston.