Chapter 21- Coming Down & Imagination

Start from the beginning

He picks me up and throws me into the bed where i don't even bother get up. I hear his footsteps walk towards the door and he leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.

I lift my head up and look around. I feel tears brimming my eye as i start to get up. They travel down my face and into my neck. I'm probably gonna ruin my makeup, so i grab a tissue that's on the nightstand.

I've got a lover, like a religion. I'm such a fool for sacrifice. I'm unforgiven. I'm such a fool to just pay this price. I found a savior and a martyr. I don't think he remembers how much i actually like him, because he's off to pay his crimes and he's got no time for mine. Every single night i pray the sun will rise and every single night i pray for a compromise.

Why do these things happen to me.

____________________________

Later
__________________________

Shawn POV
__________________________

I watch Alice walk down in front of the building, and making sure this is the right place. I invited her over to catch up on some stuff and go out to walk around la. We barely hang out anymore since we're both so busy with music.

I've seen her walk by this building whenever her and i were in la. Every morning it's the same, she walks by my house and i wanna call out her name and tell her how beautiful she is from where I'm standing.

You may be thinking "don't you have a girlfriend?" Yes i do but i still have feelings for Alice. I just kinda started dating her so i can keep my mind off of Alice. I couldn't take it anymore so i just dated Lauren. But neither Lauren or Alice know i still have feeling for Alice, which isn't the best thing in the world.

I watch her by look up and make straight eye contact with me. I smile down at her petite finger and wave back. She heads towards the door, and i hear a buzz, indicating she's rang the bell.

My sister, Aaliyah, comes out of no where and says she'll get it. Before i have time to argue with her, she's off. I hear her open the door and slamming it behind her as she went to go get Alice from downstairs.

I was living in a condo in la just for the time being. My family is with me but soon when tour starts I'll have to tour with only my dad. Since my mom and Aaliyah are both busy with life.

"Shawn you're friend's here." Aaliyah says in a monotone voice and she rushes back to her room.

"Hey!" Alice says and pulling me into a hug , as i look at her up and down. She definitely is pretty as shit. She had on little shorts and a regular pink t-shirt.

"Hey!" I say back as i let go from the hug and my hands through my hair. She takes off her sunglasses she had on her face revealing a bruise on the side of her eye.

Oh hell no.

"What happened there." I say, grabbing her face and examining their bruise. As i examine it i see another one on her jaw. It definitely wasn't a hickey.

"Johnny."She whisper, not making direct eye contact with me. I simply nod my head and let go of her face.

"Let's Go." I Said to her, as i grab her hands and lead her outside the condo.

She laughs and we make our way to the elevators of the building to get out of this heated hell hole. She walks with a slight limp as i think about how her boyfriend could do this to her.

It's got me thinking we could have a chance, because i keep craving her. She doesn't know it but it's true. I just can't get my mouth to say the words i wanna say to her. This is the typical kind of love and i just can't wait anymore. I need to tell her how i feel when i wanna see us together forever.

"There aren't any fans outside." Alice says relieved, as she peeled her hand through the door.

I keep our hands gently intertwined, and she doesn't seem to refuse. This is a feeling i just can't describe. But we can't belong to something so damn beautiful because she has a boyfriend and i have a girlfriend.

We walk down the block, keeping our hands intertwined and no paparazzi or fans are here to disturb us. I look over at her to she's slightly smiling and looking forward.

In my dreams she's with me. We'd be everything i want us to be. Maybe from here who knows ? Maybe this will be the night we kiss for the first time? Maybe we could have another fight?

But this is all just me and my imagination.