7

The waitress snarled and launched herself forward; as if a signal was declared, the other demons threw themselves at the Winchester brothers, cursing and jumping out from the booth. The two brothers carelessly pulled themselves out of their seats and automatically threw out their arms, fists smacking against the hosts that surrounded them. Stevie, regardless of injuries that should've been crippling her, joined in. She kicked out, knocking the blonde waitress that had dived for her to the floor.

"Why can't you just-" Stephanie kicked the body-pushing herself up-in the back, forcing her to slam right back down. "-Leave us alone, hmm? for five minutes!?" The demon attempted to surface, pathetically throwing an under-trained hit. Stevie didn't get to finish her sentence; distracted, she seemed to screech an inaudible set of words with each punch she threw at the demon, knocking her thin body to the plastic coated concrete. She turned over the waitress and held the pink of her collar, punching harder as a smile stayed on the demon's split lips.

"It's Iron-ic." The demon commented through Stephanie's impact, grimacing at her force and now bleeding knuckles that kept coming into contact with her face. "How-" She hissed and the hunter stopped to listen to the demon, keeping a firm and restricting grip on her collar. "You're all supposed to be stopping us-killing us." She grinned, fresh blood reddening her teeth. "And yet, you're the one killing your friends."

Stevie used this opportunity for two more deafening thuds against her cheek. "It's all your fault, it always will be." Stephanie exhaled between clenched teeth, her hair falling around her face as she resumed harming the demon; punching now between the demon's nose and eyes and wherever her knuckles next fell. "No matter how many of us you hurt, we'll kill you again. Who knows how you got out-" Stephanie paused for the last time, "But even if you come back again, we'll kill you then, too."

The hunter growled and pulled the demon's collar towards her, muttering her words into the blonde's blood-stained ear. Crimson blood dripping from her nose and mouth spilling down the side of her face as Stevie tilted her chin.

"You want to know how I got out?" The words, even though a complete uncertainty and lie from the hunter, caught the attention of not only the demon in her hands but the two brothers stood behind her, the other demons now exorcised and lifeless thanks to the Winchesters. "I climbed."

The possesed teenager's eyebrows furrowed, her eyes falling towards the hunter in a fear-inflicted disbelief.

"you're lying-" The demon's hiss was cut short-

"I clawed my way out of your stupid pit-" she hissed. "And I don't plan to do it again." Stephanie, now, had no more regard for the demon and continued, until the waitress's arm lashed outwards and wrapped itself in the brunette's hair.

The waitress attempted to pull herself up with a surprising burst of reserved energy.
Pulling Stevie's head to her knee with an awkward 'crack' and Stephanie barked a curse. Her hand somehow finding the demon's throat in a blind bid to gain back control and in successfully doing so, she slammed the waitress back onto the hard floor of the diner with a force Stevie wasn't aware she had; the pain blossoming up her left side seemed to just increase her urge to hurt the demon.
A feeling of disgust filling her gut the longer she witnessed the blonde's black eyes.
The demon's recovery was short lived and Stephanie kept her on the floor, the blonde managed to purr her last words despite the concerningly vigorous punches the hunter was once again forcing upon the demon, the words that left her lips turning Stevie's anger into something else.

"Lucifer has missed you."

You see dear reader, rage is just a wildfire.

Stevie screeched, picking up the woman she leant over and throwing her back onto the floor with great thuds, just to hear the sound of her yelping in pain. She shouted for Sam, who knew already, what she wanted. Dean didn't pull her away but watched as the scene played out. Uncomfortable just like his brother, as Stephanie snarled at the bleeding demon, who had started to squirm and writhe in agony at the sound of Sam's chanting.

Sam continued the exorcism while Stephanie kept an unnecessary grip on the no-longer-visible pink of the waitress's collar, continuing her punches until blood cascaded over the demon's parted lips and onto her hands, coating them in the now officially dead host's blood. She stood slightly, releasing the grip on the waitress's shirt, kicking and kicking at the body twisting on the floor as Sam continued.
His voice wavering at the sight of the hunter in front of him while his brother hesitated, debating to pull her off the body or not.
He didn't, and Stevie spat after one last hard kick, blood mixing with her saliva as it hit the blonde's cheek.

Stevie thought she was done. That she was finished and could've left the doomed waitress withering amongst the blood to suffer from Sam's words, stray food and smashed crockery surrounding her. But she couldn't. Stephanie had turned and intended to sit back own, regardless of the smashed plates and remaining food mashed together on their recent table. She had plucked a handful of fries from the carnage and popped three in her mouth, trying to calm herself as she opened her mouth to eat the other two only for her eyes to flicker at the howling demon. She took another glance at the bleeding host of the demon and a snarl rippled up her throat. The hunter clenched her fist and spun on her heal, launching back at the blonde. With each new bruise Stevie seemed to unfairly inflict to the beaten demon, each punch Stevie decided to throw, her posture became less composed.
Her shoulders shook and hisses escaped her teeth in strained breaths; Stephanie lost herself as she continued to hurt the nearly gone being.

"Stevie." Dean barked at the hunter but she ignored him, if anything her hits became harder- the odd kick now being added. "Stevie." Dean repeated himself but the female didn't falter, the only change occurring was the choked moan leaving her mouth and her face scrunched itself up. Regardless of the hunter's actions, Sam had continued his exorcism and soon, the familiar site of black smoke ejected itself from the now dead body on the diner's floor.

Despite this, Stephanie persisted and now both hunters were getting equally concerned.
The fact the demon had been banished back to hell didn't even faze her; Dean wasn't even sure she had noticed. Salt had mixed with the metallic taste present in the hunter's mouth and Dean couldn't take anymore of what he was seeing. Stevie still screeched at the dead body, her punches still, not even becoming limp and both Sam nor Dean could understand how. Stephanie knew her ribs were broken, she knew she still had severe bruising tattooed up her legs and chest. She knew her face was a mixture of black and purples and she could still feel the dislocation in her shoulder. And it didnt stop her. Not one bit. Dean's arms tangled within her own, and restrained her actions.

Though Dean had pulled her away, she still kicked out, her arms moving to continue her string of punches even without a body beneath her. Sam was stood uncomfortably beside his fellow hunters, his mouth parted slightly at Stevie's behaviour and her face soon became noticeable. The dark of her makeup had fallen below her eyes and messy tears stained her face, her breaths ragged and agitated. The black bruise surrounding her eye could now easily be mistaken as the aftermath from her mascara, the faded purple lining her cheek was almost overshadowed by the grey streaks of silent tears. "Stevie?" Dean whispered her name one last time and pulled her to him. The brunette growled an exhalation and resisted further protest as the male twisted her in his arms, pressing her hard and restrictively against his chest.
A single pained sob was muffled within the leather of his jacket but Dean still kissed the female's shuddering head; rubbing his face against her hair and when her body stopped repelling him, he rubbed his palm up and down her spine, burying his head into her neck.