ღ Chapter 4 ღ

Start from the beginning

  "He was so gentle with my body at first. Kissing and caressing me, he started taking my clothes off real nice and slow. Bitch, I had them spoons on standby all the hickeys he gave me. But tell me why he had me wide open. I mean, open. He had my legs pinned behind my head, holding my ankles with one hand like he was changing a diaper." He wiped away his nonexistent tears and sniffed dramatically. "My soul left my body, returned then left again. He had me making the ugliest faces, I had to cover my face and guess what he did. Guess."

  "He remo-"

  "He removed my hands bitch and said "look at me." I couldn't even get my moans out because he took my breath away. I was in that bed looking like a fish out of water, squirming around, running from the D. Then, he spread my thighs like peanut butter... My, my, my. He pinned my thighs down to hold me still and stroked so deep, I could feel every inch, every centimeter bitch I felt everything and just when he was about to hit my spot he turned me over. And when I say he got buck wild, he got buck wild. He deepened the arch in my back." He got on the floor on all, revealing the deep arch in his back. My eyes widened.

  "He did that?"

  "Yes! Eric Green became my husband last night. He took my hair out of the bun and wrapped his hand around it getting a tight grip and slid back in. I was in tears... Tears." He said fanning himself again.

  "He pulled out and slid between my legs while I was still on all fours and gave me the best head... Then he stood up, and put it back in and fucked me like a monkey and I knew he was close because I could feel it throbbing. He held me by neck, pushing my face into the pillows- whew, I gotta stop there, I'm getting hot and bothered, my legs are all tingly and stuff. But, Jacob that was the best sex I've ever had. Eric, that's bae. I'm officially dick whipped now."

  "How do I look?" I spun around and ran a lent roller over my shirt and pants. He told me to dress casual so I did...

  "You look great brother." Jai said coming out of my bathroom, brushing her teeth. She and Ray were staying in tonight with Jamie while I went out. "Mama." Jamie said wobbling into the room with his pacifier in his mouth and sippy-cup in hand.

  "How do I look boogie? I look good?"

  He came over to me and hugged my legs. "Pitty."

  "Why, thank you boogie." I picked him up. "No go. Way go." He pointed at Ray.

  "What? Jamie, I helped potty train your little ass." Ray said

  "Ass."

  "No more cursing around boogie. That's a bad word boogie don't say that anymore." The doorbell rang.

  "Uh-oh, your knight in shining armor has arrived." Jai said skipping to get the door. "Mama go?" "Yes boogie, I have to go."

  He gave me a wet kiss on the cheek and hugged me before squirming out of my arms and running over to Ray. "Nope, you're being fake boogie."

  "No."

  "Yes."

  "I wuh woo." "Awe, boogie." Ray cracked, picking him up and spinning around. "love you too, boyfriend."

  "No." Jamie shook his head pulling on Ray's ears "Oh hush up and love me." They walked out of the room and I took one more look into the mirror before cutting off the light and exited the room. When I walked out I saw Chresanto talking with Ray and Jai. Jamie was standing in the center of all of them just staring at Chresanto with his eyebrows knitted together.

  "Have him back in one piece or we'll come looking for you negro." Jai threatened with her arms crossed, Ray made a gun gesture and Jamie looked up at the both of them and mimicked Jai and crossed his arms, rubbing his eyes. "Alright, but I think it's time for bed."

"But, I'm not tired yet..." Jai pouted, I gave her the Nick Young face. "It's boogie's bed time, child." Ray pinched her arm. "Bye y'all. Bye boogie, love you." I said as we walked towards the door and Jai took Jamie to his room. "Mama not go buh-bye." He pouted, reaching for me.

  "My parents are in business together... My mom is a lawyer and my dad runs the law firm. They weren't around much when I was growing up so I would often have to spend nights and sometimes weekends alone. It's no fun when your parents have to work on your birthday or holidays." Chresanto said

  "I can kind of relate... Me and my sister were in the system for about a couple of months before our adoptive parents came along. Our real mom was a fugitive, running from the law and I guess she grew tired of running and turned herself in and our dad just, left... Even now I still hope that they'll come see us or something. Jai doesn't claim them as her parents, she says they don't deserve to be called parents after abandoning us."

                 "If I had the chance, I would hug them tight and never let go."

  "That's pretty hard... I know this may be a stupid question but was that little boy your son?" He asked as we walked down the pier, listening to the water underneath us. We dined at a really nice restaurant and we went dancing. I had a great time with him tonight, I can see myself dancing with him forever.

  "Yes."

  "What about his mother?" He asked "I am his mother." I chuckled.

  "Well, his father..." We stopped walking and sat on the end of the wooden walkway, gazing up at the stars, our feet hung over the edge.. "I don't know... Jamie's father was a drunk, he would be the sweetest person in the world at times then once he got a few beers in his system all that niceness went through the window. When he found out about Jamie, he ran for the nearest exit and never came back." I said, shrugging.

  "That's terrible."

  "Yeah, I've made it work though... But, before we go any further I need to make sure that you aren't just here to get some and leave. Are you willing to have a relationship with no sex for a while?" "I can wait as long as you need me to. "

Aww That Was Sweet.
**Vote For 'The Therapist' For Royce Awards. Link On My Message Board**
Vote & Comment