Plans (13)

Celebrating 1000 reads!!!!! OMG!!! I am so freaking out!!!! Never thought that this story could reach 1000 reads!!!! THANKS A LOT FOR READING MY STORY EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all are well and happy...spread your love around!! Hell yeah!!!

Read, please do vote....ENJOY!!!!!!

 TO THE LEFT!!! there's the twins for you...Ash and Adam together...tell me which one is which :D <3

Chapter 13

 He came back to the kitchen and sat down at the head of the table.

“What took you so long?” complained Kyle.

“Alex was a bit stubborn,” he said. Well, he wasn’t lying right? He cleared his throat.

“Lets start,” said Adam from his side.

“Okay…” Nate looked at his hands and collected his thoughts. Taking a breath, he spoke.

“We have to find a way to get into one of the Happy Kids orphanages. The nearest one is in Hinesville. I think it would be best if we could target that first,” he said.

The others nodded.

“What I need is to get the records of the number of children taken in to the orphanage this year and the number of children adopted until now. And I need the number of children in the orphanage at present. Then the data should be tallied and analyzed,” he said nodding at Kyle, “And then to find out whether the disappearances happen in Hinesville too. If so, it makes our task easier ‘cause its near to camp.”

“Now, what we should do is to infiltrate in a way which will raise no suspicions. We cant break in and get the records, it would give us away immediately. We need a way which will let us in innocently.”

All four frowned.

“How about we act as government officials-” asked Ash.

“Rejected. I already considered that,” said Nate, “It will take a month to get necessary documents to get an authentic government ID.”

“Surely, they wont check whether the IDs are real,” added Adam.

“We can’t take the risk,” Nate shook his head, “And what would be the excuse for looking at the records. Government officials just inspect the orphanage.”

Ash nodded resigned.

“What about acting as a secretary for the head of the orphanage?”

“Yeah, like how Adam went to collect information about that business tycoon in the last mission?”

“It’s an orphanage guys,” Nate said frustrated, “You don’t get a lot of paper work to do everyday,”

“Except for the helpers who take care of the children,” added Kyle.

Nate sighed, running his fingers through his hair. What was he supposed to do? Then he froze.

Helpers. Who take care of the children.

“BRILLIANT!!!” he yelled.

The others stared at him impassive, they were used to sudden displays of his.

They could volunteer. And sneak around the place to get the records in one night. Simple. Efficient. Easy.

But, he frowned, who will go? He glanced at the four of them. They were tall and broad, too masculine to help out with children. Who would believe that they were just here to help? And they would cause unnecessary attention too, when four handsome men join the orphanage staff suddenly.