Chapter 16-Cherished

This is the last chapter, I have not decided on whether to do an epilogue or not yet.

======================================================

Chapter 16

The next several months went by at a furious pace. I worked to try to make sure Ava had all of the things a senior girl should have. Ava was as always busy non-stop with sports, friends and Llyod of course. Darrel and I have not progressed into the serious physical part of our relationship and the sexual tension running between us was nearly unbearable. We have fooled around plenty but we have never taken it all the way and I am scared for that day. I have been putting it off with excuses of work and Ava being busy but I know he is getting frustrated because I sure as hell am. Ava, dear Ava is still seeing that damnable Lloyd. I would love to rearrange his body parts like a broken puzzle.

He stands her up at least once a week and if I am not mistaken I could’ve swore that I accidentally overheard part of a conversation were she accused him of cheating on her. Yet again she keeps hanging onto him for dear life and I have to wonder if it is because he acts like he is so much older than her and she is missing her dad. That may sound weird but it isn’t, it is actually documented by several sources about grieving children looking for a mate that will replace what they are missing. Hell, at this point I would be thrilled if she dated Keith. At least I know he genuinely cares for her.

“You okay there?” Darrel asked as he brushed a loose hair from my face.

“Yeah, of course. I am just worried about Ava,” I tell him. He nods.

“Yeah there is something I need to tell you about that. Well not so much Ava as Lloyd. Keith was at a club last night and Lloyd was there with a short brunette all over him and she left with him. Keith just kept an eye on him to see if he was cheating on Ava and apparently he is. Not only that but more than one woman left with him,” Darrel said sadly.

“No, how will I ever tell Ava this. She won’t believe it,” I said more to myself than to Darrel.

“Keith is way ahead of you. He actually wanted you to let him tell her because he has some proof on his phone,” he disclosed.

“Okay, as much as I don’t like not being there to tell her myself. She will never believe me and she trusts Keith,” I told him knowingly. He held me as I held back tears.

“It’s gonna be okay Lynnie. I promise,” he said lifting my chin and capturing my lips with his. His hands roamed my face, slid down my neck and slowly caressed my arms. He picked me up and sat me on his lap to where I was now straddling him, the skirt I wore ridding up my thighs as his hands helped guide it further up until it was around my waist. His hands cupped my behind pulling me until my body was in full contact with his. I couldn’t get close enough to him, I craved the comfort I knew he could provide. His hands gently slide up pulling my blouse out of my skirt. His fingers began trying to unclasp my shirt in the front. I could tell he was having trouble with the clasps and I was going to offer my help when his hands tightened and my shirt fell to the floor as he had ripped it from my body. His fingers instantly began splaying the entirety of my now exposed skin. He stopped and looked up into my eyes.

“You are beautiful,” he said as his hands once again came to the front of me and he quickly unsnapped my front snap bra. His mouth ascended on my flesh as his hands pulled down on my shoulders, I arched my back to try to get closer to his enticing mouth. He grabbed me around the waist and stood causing my legs to tighten around his body.

“I need you now,” he said gnashing his teeth so hard I thought they may break. Nodding was the only thing I was capable of with my harsh breathing. He nearly sprinted to my bedroom and I was astonished at his strength to not only carry me but nearly run at the same time. He dropped me on the bed and began to hastily take his clothes off. I stood now just in my panties and skirt and stopped his frantic hands. As slowly as I could stand it I peeled his clothes off one item at a time. When I reached his belt buckle to take his pants off he groaned and clenched his fists tight. It was like I could feel the feminine power radiate from me, giving me more confidence than I had ever felt before. Once his clothes were removed he spun me around and unzipped my skirt causing it to fall to the floor. He walked in front of me as if he was looking at a painting. He knelt down in front of me and began peeling my panties from my body kissing the path they made down my legs. As he came back up he trailed his tongue on my most feminine part causing me to moan out from the unexpected pleasure of it. He walked me back to the bed and lay me down.

“I don’t know how gentle this first time is going to happen but I promise you gentle next time,” he said huskily.

“Shut up, and take what’s yours,” I said huskily back and I was greeted with a growl and his body meeting mine, skin on skin. His knee slid in between my legs to make room for him to make me his. And make me his he did, and as promised the first time was not so gentle. He took me like it would be the only time and he caused me to have multiple climaxes, which was a new experience for me. He also kept his promise that the next time would be gentle and it was. He made me feel like the most cherished of women. What he didn’t tell me was that he was capable of more than twice in one night. He was insatiable. I had never felt so wanted, so needed, so loved in my life.

==============================================================