Chapter Twenty-One • Suspicion

"So you left her there?" I nodded in response. What else was I supposed to do? "But why?" I shrugged, finding it hard to find the words.

"S-she said she loves me," Dinah's eyes widen. Mine would too, if I was her.

"And do you love her back?" I stared right into space, fading from reality.

Do I love her back? Of course I love her as a friend. But do I love her romantically? I don't know. Maybe. But our trust is so off. Jesus, I sound like Lauren.

"I don't know. Can you fall for someone in a week?" Dinah shrugged as she thought hard. So hard that I think she hurt herself. Is that why people rub their temples?

"Well if you feel a connection then yeah, I guess. But if you have reasons to doubt then I'm not too sure," I pursed my lips, in frustration. Why am I questioning this so much. Why is it stuck in my mind? Ugh this is so irritating.

"Shoot. We're gonna be late, and we gotta pick up Lauren-"

"Why are we picking up, Lauren? I thought you didn't like her," Dinah shook her head as she quickly packed her things.

"I never said that. I just, don't like her for you. She's crazy, and a drug addict ever since you went-" I stopped Dinah by holding my index finger up. Say what now?

"Wait. Drug addict. Why am I just hearing this now?" Dinah let out a nervous laugh.

"Uuuuuum. Yah see. See the thing was- We're gonna be late!" I made a face as Dinah ran out of the room. What the hell? Drug addict?

(At School)

I sighed as I played with my unappetising lunch. Why did they put Brussel Soup on the menu. No one even likes Brussel sprouts.

"Aw, where's Lauren?" Ally asked sadly as she took a seat at our table.

"She sat over there because of this nugget," Dinah replied in an annoyed voice. It's not my fault Lauren doesn't talk to me.

"Oh. What did you do to make her wanna sit alone?" I shrugged, genuinely not knowing why. I mean, what did I do? Apart from visiting Camila when she told me not to.

"Why don't you go hang out with your own friends?" Dinah asked in a jokingly bitchy tone. I rolled my eyes because she knows I only have one friend.

"Because, Rebel flew to Australia for a few months. She's modelling for Lays or whatever," both girls chuckled at my best friends attempt to pursue modelling. She honestly cracks me up.

"Maybe you should go talk to her then," I looked over to Lauren who was coincidentally looking over at us. Once we made eye contact. She looked away.

"And ask what?"

"Don't ask. Tell her to come sit with us and don't take no for an answer," I was surprised by Ally's sudden demanding tone. I've never seen this side of her.

"O-okay," I stutter, slightly intimidated. Ally gave me a quick nod before watching me leave the table.

I took a deep breath in as I approached the lonely teen. I have to admit, this side of Lauren was cute. Her shy side I mean, but her confident side is sexy.

Just as I was about to say something. I was stopped by someone dragging me away.

My screams were muffled so no one could hear me. I'm surprised no one could see me being dragged away. Once we were out of sight, they removed their hand from my mouth. But they still had their grip on me so I couldn't move.

"Help!" I yell in distress, which only resulted into my mouth being covered, yet again.

"Y/n shhhh. Shhh it's me, Camila," my eyes widen before I found myself pushing her off of me.

I then faced Camila and looked at her with a furious expression. That soon changed when I caught a glimpse of the blood stain, hidden behind her leather jacket.

"What is that?" I ask, attempting to reach for her but she backed away.

"I-it's nothing," she replied, covering the area. I eyed her suspiciously. What is she hiding?

"Doesn't seem like nothing," Camila looked away which oddly confused me. She's definitely hiding something.

"Camila, tell me what you're hiding," I demand in a slightly raised voice. I didn't know what came over me.

"Y/n, I'm not hiding anything," I shook my head and crossed my arms.

Maybe I can get it out of her.......I know this is wrong of me to do but, this could be the only way I can get her to tell me something. It wouldn't hurt to try.

"Oh really?" I ask with a raised eye brow. I'm kinda not in the mood but there's always one thing that gets me there.

"Is this your first lap dance?" I nodded furiously as she made her way towards me, in a slow and seductive manner.

"Use your words," she growled. I bit my lip in excitement.

"Yes,"

"Yes, who?" She asked, raising her eye brow and tilting her head trying to tease me. It was working.

"Yes. Lauren" She smirked before lowering herself into my lap.

My teeth sunk deeper into my bottom lip as Lauren slowly grinds herself into me.

I couldn't help but moan at how good she made me fell. The way her hips rocked against mine. It was like heaven.

I shook my head to remove my dirty thoughts but it was too late, I was already turned on.

"Mhm," Camila hummed but she didn't seem quite confident with her answer.

"Tell me what that blood stain is from," Camila shuttered as I whispered into her ear. I smirked, knowing that I had some sort of effect on her.

"It's from nothing," I mentally groaned. She's lying.

"Tell me Camz," I husk. Camila ignored me which only frustrated me even more.

I needed to kick it up a notch. So I slowly lowered myself, so that I was now on my knees. Thank god she's wearing jeans.

"Y/n, what are you doing," this time I ignored her question before reaching the top button of her jeans.

"Y-Y/n what are you-" I stopped her by holding my finger up.

"Tell me, Camila. Or I'm going to give you the most unbearable blow job of your life," Camila's eyes darkened in excitement. A look I've only seen once.

"What if I want it?" I smirked. Oh she definitely will not enjoy it.

"Oh you won't. Trust me. So are gonna tell me? Or are we gonna proceed," Camila bit her, debating whether or not she wanted to tell me. Hopefully she doesn't accept the bj. Please please please-

"Fine! I'll tell you. Only because I don't wanna do this in a bathroom," I sighed in relief. That could have been a mistake. Maybe, I don't know.

"Go on," I gesture, taking a seat on the counter top.

"I cut myself on a loose nail. No big deal," my eyes soften at the she hung her head down in shame. There's nothing to be ashamed off.

"Aw babe, let me see," Camila nodded before lifting her shirt.

I gasped at how big the cut was. I'm starting to second think whether or not a nail really did this.

I reached out to touch it but Camila pulled her shirt back down before backing away.

"I'm fine," I gulped at how defensive she was acting. Why the sudden change of behaviour.

"I just came here to ask you something," I nodded, signalling her to continue.

"Runaway with me,"